MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can safely install the rom.mi note 10 and mi note 10 pro have the same codename (tucana) so they both use the same rom.i am an owner of mi note 10 pro.

I really appreciate your response and your time. Really thank you very much.

Thank you for the great product release.

I have a question about how to apply the re-uploaded ROM.

If the provided ROM only supports fastboot install (eg Mi11 series), is it okay to just apply "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" at Windows OS to the re-uploaded ROM from the old version?

Of course, I usually update this way, but I would like to know if there is no problem if I rewrite the same version.

PocoF2 Pro
any way to solve this problem .. bluetooth not turning on even after format or istall a new rom

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
any way to solve this problem .. bluetooth not turning on even after format or istall a new rom View attachment 36339
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SUGGESTION: the pool should indicate if someone is liking or not the version indicating its model/codename.

Reactions: Poney70
Some of these problems have been avoided or cleared up by, when installing the new ROM, clearing and tidying memory, and clearing the Dalvik and cache, and deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder.
But that doesn't make sense for a clean install, does it?

For Redmi Note 8 users:
I just installed this version, little to say I am disappointed the phone is so slow and it froze in the first 2 minutes of use (Clean Flash+magisk)!

-The volume is too low compared to Android 10, both in conversation and in media reproduction-
-The finger sensor response is slower compared to android 10-
-Opening apps is terribly slow compared to android 10-
-The camera's performance is worse than Android 10-
-Terrible performance-

That is what I managed to see in this short time, I'm going back to Android 10 this moment!
Advice for anyone who wants to bring their phone back to life install (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.2.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10 STABLE)
You can find it in the Stable Editions section everything works as it should!
I'm running the last stable HMNote8_V12.0.1.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11 which is working good - at least the music lasts playing. Other background apps still get killed too annoying often... you really think it's worth to go back to A10?

This is more suited for a 'dirty' install.
If a clean install does not behave as it should, then you ought to try a Factory reset.
yes right, my point was that dudjaa stressed out he did a clean install. Which effect does a factory reset then have? I mean you even format the data partition before doing a 'clean install'.

Is it mandatory to install the re-uploaded one?, or is it ok to bypass it and wait until the next weekly update. I've already installed the first uploaded rom (same version "21.4.29"), no problems at all.

Using K30 5G

Is it mandatory to install the re-uploaded one?, or is it ok to bypass it and wait until the next weekly update. I've already installed the first uploaded rom (same version "21.4.29"), no problems at all.

Using K30 5G
if you did not notice mentioned issues, you dont need to update it..

With the Mi Band 5 and MiFit app on activating the incoming call notification it says something like this "to receive incoming calls notifications you should update your phone to the newest version of MIUI". It stays activatesd on MiFit but dont work, dont get the notification on the Mi Band.
With sms, and other apps it works.
Mi 9T here, how can I resolve this?

PS. Thank you devs for all the work!

Reactions: AdrianDamon
yes right, my point was that dudjaa stressed out he did a clean install. Which effect does a factory reset then have? I mean you even format the data partition before doing a 'clean install'.
What you have stored on the data partition does not necessarily equate to any residue you might have in memory.
By virtue of what they are called demonstrates that they are two different things.

From TWRP FAQs:
"If you're installing a nightly [weekly] update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."

Spotify is always opening...
I can close it, but after turning screen off and on it appears again in the notification bar.
How can I remove this?
103110ad2adabc7b3174bd48a5438701.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
Had the same problem on Mi 10, seems like clearing data/cache of the app fixed it for now..

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lord_Naicon
Status
Not open for further replies.