MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running well on tucana. Only thing that bothers my eyes in this build is the notification bug where the blurred background suddenly jumps out of place when it's fully pulled down. Hopefully fixed in next build.

How the hell I can allow permission of system apps?????
c06d2c30965c78c6c5f920f98db42375.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
Guys....is there anyone could answer me?
There is this big from long time ago!

If you say that it is from a long time ago, then it does not appear to be relating to this ROM. It might therefore be better addressed in the thread specific to your phone.

Anyone else having this issue? Not sure if its a know bug.
I have two SIM cards. One of them is deactivated. When I restart I get what you can see in the screenshot. If I want to make it disappear I would need to activate it and deactivate it again.
ROM has been clean flashed.

Thanks by the way for this awesome ROM

Anyone else having this issue? Not sure if its a know bug.
I have two SIM cards. One of them is deactivated. When I restart I get what you can see in the screenshot. If I want to make it disappear I would need to activate it and deactivate it again.
ROM has been clean flashed.View attachment 36601
Thanks by the way for this awesome ROM

Same in my Mi 9, dirty flash, miui 12.6 29.4.2021

But for me it's okay, you can see after reboot there is a second sim card and I can drop the icon.

Thanks for the Info UNIV 89. I want to update a Redmi note 10 pro to the new 12.0.15 but when i try to use TWRP i cant recognize the internatl partition, more exactly...it wont let me access to install the Automtically update from Xiaomi EU Rom, so how should i remove the encryption thing so i can update without any hassle?

Settings, Apps, Manage Apps, find Mi Browser (my screenshots show for WhatsApp), Permissions, Access Camera and you probably need to switch to Always Allow

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-11-21-19-52-490_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-11-21-19-52-490_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2021-05-11-21-27-24-764_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-11-21-27-24-764_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 187
Settings, Apps, Manage Apps, find Mi Browser (my screenshots show for WhatsApp), Permissions, Access Camera and you probably need to switch to Always Allow
... except the default browser does not have a 'Permissions' section. (That is on my Mi 10 umi)

Reactions: xeGox
TWRP cannot decrypt yet.
Developers need to fix this.
There are developers working on the decryption of the later models. TWRP have (for the moment anyway) stopped their developments for later encryptions. So it is being left up to typically individuals to develop existing versions of TWRP to try and handle the latest encryption. It is of course a slow process waiting on the goodwill of these individuals to try and develop something. If one comes along, then that's great - and it might also be included in the weekly ROM.

You will need to keep in touch with developers and sites, eg. XDA, to see progress and monitor the development for newer phones. This thread here monitors quite a lot of developments.

[Edit: I see now that your post is in response to another post - not a separate post by itself.]

Last edited:
thanks, it worked, but its weird that the device its encrypted but cant access to internal partition and everything should be installed externally
Simply, as data partition is encrypted you can't load or access a rom zip file in it, but you have full use via OTG.
And data partition stay untouched during install.

Thanks for the Info UNIV 89. I want to update a Redmi note 10 pro to the new 12.0.15 but when i try to use TWRP i cant recognize the internatl partition, more exactly...it wont let me access to install the Automtically update from Xiaomi EU Rom, so how should i remove the encryption thing so i can update without any hassle?
You can't decrypt?
Best is to flash the rom via OTG. (or SD card if your phone support)
In these days it is mandatory to have one USB C stick on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.