MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i dont remember
i can unlock my bootloader on my mi11 this saturday
my Q is wen i unlock it it will format all data
so wen i have installed twrp an want to install eu rom i dont need to format data since unlock bootloader already have done that
correct ? or
You need to format data after you flashed TWRP and then reboot into TWRP, that how I did it too.

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Playstore has Chinese text
IMG_20210615_161040.jpg

Good evening 11 Ultra users..using weekly EU rom.. does your Turbo Charge working?? does your phone quite heating??

A lot of them are deemed useless to me, and take up a lot of space. It's not a big deal anyway.
Let's not continue with this conversation before that mod gets angry at me again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Surely you must realise that interfering with the ROM by removing apps that the developers have included will almost certainly exclude you from any future support from this forum. Likewise it will be unfair anyway for you to seek advice here, having done that. .

I m registery today and want to post the bug for MI 10 UMI, i know how to work all Xaomi. Just found out why from 21.6.2 dirty flash to 21.6,9. it wont boot up only stay Logo Miui. it i i had 3 Time flash the latest weekyl.

i was alway update latest weekly and this time it wont boot up. What was happned
on the 21.6.2 was good and everything working fine with 2 Profiles if this update to 21.6.9 it wont bootup.

and Today i format all DATA clean flash everything good. when i make 2 Profiles force close GUI. it can not create 2nd profiles.

i was again flash 21.6.2 only 1 Profiles it can update to 21.6.9, but when u have with 2 Profiles with 2 Fingerpring left and right and upgrade 21.6.9 it wont bootup.

21.6.2 work with 2 Profiles
21.6.9 can not create 2 Profiles other wish it crash

I hope anyone can check with 2 Profles on latest

Someone have problem with Whatsapp in dark mode?
Only the Whatsapp don't appear in dark mode options for disable teh apk in MIUI options. In all version from BETA tested for me i have this problem. In stable the Whatsapp appears for disable from dark mode from MIUI.

Reactions: Poney70
I m registery today and want to post the bug for MI 10 UMI, i know how to work all Xaomi. Just found out why from 21.6.2 dirty flash to 21.6,9. it wont boot up only stay Logo Miui. it i i had 3 Time flash the latest weekyl.

i was alway update latest weekly and this time it wont boot up. What was happned
on the 21.6.2 was good and everything working fine with 2 Profiles if this update to 21.6.9 it wont bootup.

and Today i format all DATA clean flash everything good. when i make 2 Profiles force close GUI. it can not create 2nd profiles.

i was again flash 21.6.2 only 1 Profiles it can update to 21.6.9, but when u have with 2 Profiles with 2 Fingerpring left and right and upgrade 21.6.9 it wont bootup.

21.6.2 work with 2 Profiles
21.6.9 can not create 2 Profiles other wish it crash

I hope anyone can check with 2 Profles on latest
I have just created a second space, and all seems to work fine. (Just deleted it now.)

This is the battery stats all night when sleep. I do not remember ever seeing so much battey drain.
0d4b9854ec562310d2c0e819cb1f3179.jpg

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

I have just created a second space, and all seems to work fine. (Just deleted it now.)
On my device they won't make 2 profiles. Do u have with 2 fingerprint or just one ? I have with 2 finger one left and one right finger

On my device they won't make 2 profiles. Do u have with 2 fingerprint or just one ? I have with 2 finger one left and one right finger
I use a pattern, so I made a second pattern to access it. I did not try with another finger!

This is the battery stats all night when sleep. I do not remember ever seeing so much battey drain.
If you touch the graph line, you can isolate a section of it and have an analysis for that section underneath.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-16-07-36-42-055_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-16-07-36-42-055_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: minotavros
Just created another second space with another fingerprint, and it worked fine. So, depending upon which finger I use for the fingerprint determines which section I go to.
(That's quite good - I've never used it before!)

Someone have problem with Whatsapp in dark mode?
Only the Whatsapp don't appear in dark mode options for disable teh apk in MIUI options. In all version from BETA tested for me i have this problem. In stable the Whatsapp appears for disable from dark mode from MIUI.
I can confirm this is on my phone too - Mi10Ultra, weekly. I reported in the weekly bug report thread, but I noticed devs mentioned on the first page:
Dark/Night mode
: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding this! This feature is officially under development and is not fully stable! We have no control over how it behaves and how it looks!

I've been trying to find a solution to this. Logcat showed it is governed by

MiuiMultiWindowAdapter: MiuiMultiWindowAdapter::getFreeformBlackList::sSmallWindowBlackList

It quotes a list of app package names you made exceptions in "More Dark mode options". It'd be nice if I can find where this is stored. Unfortunately this is where my research met dead end. I even searched keyword "*blacklist*" in root folder with root explorer, hoping to find a list, probably in txt or XML format, but in vain.

As it stands it is ugly with: system dark mode + WhatsApp light theme or WhatsApp theme set to system default. The only decent looking is WhatsApp dark theme, which I am unwillingly settled with.

Let me know if you find a workaround.

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.