MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange issue where I can't answer phone calls when the phone is unlocked. But able to do so from the lock screen. Phone will vibrate but no call notification for me to pick up the call. Anyone here encountered before?
I'm on china beta 21.9.1 (clean install) and also have incoming call issues on my Mi Note 10.

Sent from my V2056A using Tapatalk

21.9.1 is supermacy on Mi 10S!! Super smoooth and everything seems very fine, especially gaming.

However, everytime I use app (any app), the ROM keep popping up notification about permission error ;( I need to cancel not to send report on phone, all the time.

Mi video display all nomedia videos.

Screen recorder now can record system sound (while on Stable 12.5.8 it does not).

Thanks, hope to have it fixed ;)
this shut fix it
go to settings/apps/manage apps
the tree dot up in right cornor chose system
then find permission app clear all data

• Love
Reactions: Khmermekong
continuing from #428
Screenshot_2021-09-09-18-15-59-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

so i havent touched my device since my last screenshot post and now its dropped from 75 to 53% of battery. help. raphael k20 pro

Last edited:
continuing from #428

so i havent touched my device since my last screenshot post and now its dropped from 75 to 53% of battery. help. raphael k20 pro
From what I can see from your latest graphic, is that it is the screen which is consuming the most power. What is causing this?
(Can you not make the graphics smaller!)

20.9.8 ready , but first time to feel I'm worried to install it.

I will wait for CHANGELOG at least.

Sent from my Xiaomi device using Tapatalk

Need root to do that, right?
No u don't need root to install this file.

I already installed it on my device and i never root my device. Just install the zip file without the necessary of installing magisk.

And i passed safetynet.

Good luck.

Sent from my Xiaomi device using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.