MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was in fact thinking of the confirmed issues thread : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-confirmed-issues-weekly-faq.46800/

It is still a thread we are expected to check before discussing bugs.
I just asked about it here in this thread, because I was on an older rom that worked perfectly and when I installed this new update today, I saw it was different. And I decided to ask in the update topic. Only that and thanks for the education.

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Best Rom since months. Mi 10 ultra works great. Only a Problem with ota updater, updater finds always New weekly Roms but freezes by the download, often crashes and you have to start again, sometimes updater freezes, but in background it is loading the full Rom. I think this Problem is since 21.8

21.9.17 Folder doesn't show any files though it shows that it has 7 items in it, anyone also experiences this?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 169
When both the watch and the bluetooth headset are connected to bluetooth at the same time, it does not make us choose which one to talk to when making a call. This problem has been going on for months.

When both the watch and the bluetooth headset are connected to bluetooth at the same time, it does not make us choose which one to talk to when making a call. This problem has been going on for months.
I don't think it is an issue linked specifically to the ROM, so it probably won't be solved by Xiaomi.eu.

Maybe ask on the Xiaomi forums ?

Until last night, the custom sounds of my notifications were regular, this morning the custom sounds are no longer good, for example, facebook sound, call ringtone sound starts, for gmail, youtube, etc, I have different custom ringtones for every app, but always plays the default ringtone for general notifications. I tried to reinstall the rom, clear the cache, change the custom sounds, but the problem didn't go away.

Best Rom since months. Mi 10 ultra works great. Only a Problem with ota updater, updater finds always New weekly Roms but freezes by the download, often crashes and you have to start again, sometimes updater freezes, but in background it is loading the full Rom. I think this Problem is since 21.8
way earlier on f2 pro..

Until last night, the custom sounds of my notifications were regular, this morning the custom sounds are no longer good, for example, facebook sound, call ringtone sound starts, for gmail, youtube, etc, I have different custom ringtones for every app, but always plays the default ringtone for general notifications. I tried to reinstall the rom, clear the cache, change the custom sounds, but the problem didn't go away.
you can try this… perhaps the issue is back again

Reactions: Patybello
The Mi 10T Pro got an official stable update today. Looks like the next weekly ROM will finally support the Mi 10T Pro camera?

Mi 9T Pro:
After big camera problems Last week (everything focus related didn't work, even in pro mode, so every picture and video got blurred) everything is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.