MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha while bootloop as you know the device wont boot so its not possible. Have reset it and installed.

I dirty flashed from latest stable Miui 13 on Poco F3 and it worked flawlessly. Everything seems to be working as it should so far, no obvious bugs. However, it notifies there's an update but it doesn't download it. It says rom rebuild and has the same version number. Anyone know what's up with this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-19-03-25-363_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-19-03-25-363_com.android.updater.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 126
I dirty flashed from latest stable Miui 13 on Poco F3 and it worked flawlessly. Everything seems to be working as it should so far, no obvious bugs. However, it notifies there's an update but it doesn't download it. It says rom rebuild and has the same version number. Anyone know what's up with this?
As you can see on the screenshot, it's ROM rebuild. We reuploaded it due to OK Google issues.

Just a caching issue on the OTA info server, will be cleared later.
Thanks a lot. Also, I updated from MIUI 13 stable to MIUI 14 DEV without wiping data. If I update to MIUI 14 stable in the future from DEV, do I need to wipe my phone data? I know CN ROM will need a wipe from DEV to stable.

I have installed Beta stable on my Poco F4. can I update with fastboot command without format data?

12s Ultra
bug when using front camera in normal mode. Front camera portrait and movie mode still works

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-19-01-35-00-319_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-01-35-00-319_com.android.camera.jpg
    804 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: carR9
Hi! mi 11 (venus) does not work google pay, cards, payment is added does not work. Safefetynet passes, response signature validation: error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-20-26-01-364_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-20-26-01-364_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 107
Hi, thank you for your effort. New rom update Twrp to last version??? (I know that I have to install it via fastboot). But I don´t see anything in the forum... I have 12s ultra and I am going to update it when I arrived at home. Great work, Eu Team!!!

When i try to boot in twrp after flash via fastboot via powermenu , or by pressing power+ vol up ,i got this chinese menu.
Mi 11i

Attachments

• IMG-f7a480102ba955195412f49ca2c2eb83-V.jpg
    IMG-f7a480102ba955195412f49ca2c2eb83-V.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 127
On POCO F3, songs in Dolby Atmos on Tidal are muted, whereas on 14.0.22.12.8.DEV (non-.EU) it was working perfectly.

Did you forget any Lib referring to Dolby Atmos used by Tidal?

12s Ultra
bug when using front camera in normal mode. Front camera portrait and movie mode still works
What is the bug?

When i try to boot in twrp after flash via fastboot via powermenu , or by pressing power+ vol up ,i got this chinese menu.
Mi 11i
Yes, Mi Recovery. Not sure what you expected when TWRP isn't installed.

On POCO F3, songs in Dolby Atmos on Tidal are muted, whereas on 14.0.22.12.8.DEV (non-.EU) it was working perfectly.

Did you forget any Lib referring to Dolby Atmos used by Tidal?
We didn't forget anything, nor did we touch them.

Reactions: SantosCinco
Updated (format data) to the new MiUI 14 from Eu.

After restarting the smartphone, the smartphone reaches the screen with the Mi logo with 3 dots at the bottom, then reboots and only then reaches the MIUI desktop.
This bug occurs after I click "System Update via Google Play", download the 18mb update and reboot
The update is not applied. Again asks to download and restart the device.

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)

Last edited:
What is the bug?

Yes, Mi Recovery. Not sure what you expected when TWRP isn't installed.

We didn't forget anything, nor did we touch them.
I flash rom using update script,restart device in fastboot menu,flash twrp img,restart again got me stuck in twrp menu.
Every time after update script and from fastboot install twrp i get same twrp menu witn no booting in new rom.
What i'm doing wrong ?
Twrp i try to flash is wrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-haydn-skkk.img

Status
Not open for further replies.