MIUI 13 22.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, je l'ai fait manuellement.
Les mises à jour du système ne fonctionnent pas avec la récupération SKKK, l'application de mise à jour m'a permis de démarrer la récupération après avoir exécuté la mise à jour.

Je ne peux pas mettre à jour Xiaomi eu rom
OK, I did it manually.

Guy, don't blame other people which have less knowledge then you. We are asking for a step by step advice, that's all. Videos on YouTube to install TWRP on non A/B devices with Android 12 seems not to be available so far, at least not in English. I managed to get TWRP on my Mi 10 Ultra in the past but with Android 12 it seems to be slightly different, isn't it?

its no different from flashing A11 rom.just update to latest twrp for A12, boot to recovery & flash zip files.

Reactions: KBorchers
Mi 10 Ultra dirty update with TWRP 3.7 from 22.5.15 works fine here
THANKS DEVS.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot
The TWRP version is 3.6.2_12-Mi11Pro_v3.7_A12. My phone is Mi 11 Pro, should be fine? Thank you.
i originally had the same problem as you -- but after multiple attempt and reboot and wait... it sudden start working today -- no idea what changed, but i able to flash to new weekly now

Why does Facebook open multiple times whenever I click on any notification or click on the Facebook app from the homepage?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-26-00-03-33-930-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-26-00-03-33-930-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 149
Hi, please I need some help with My mi 10 ultra, running Android 12 already, weekly. But I've been trying to update my weekly ROM, but the only option I see is through fastboot. But using fast boot, it wants to wipe the phone data before it can update. Please Is there any way I can bypass that, I don't wanna lose any data. Thanks in anticipation

Soloakube

Instructions for equipment without A/B !! ( All devices before Mi 11 era (except Mi 10S, Redmi Note 10 Pro Global iirc) are non-AB).

Updates via TWRP:
- Insert the ROM into the phone.
1. Download TWRP to PC and rename it to twrp.img https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.7_A12
2. Connect the phone to the PC in fastboot mode.
3. Run TWRP fastboot command
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Install ROM
5. Reboot system
View attachment 42780

How to change the language in TWRP.
View attachment 42793

Last edited:
For non A/B just use fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
This is it? TWRP and ROM will be flashed? And after that the correct TWRP version will be present on my MI 10 Ultra and I can flash future ROMs directly via TWRP recovery without the PC?

This is it? TWRP and ROM will be flashed? And after that the correct TWRP version will be present on my MI 10 Ultra and I can flash future ROMs directly via TWRP recovery without the PC?
Only TWRP will be flashed.You will need to flash ROM after.And yes,you can install future ROMs via TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.