MIUI 13 22.7.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
mix 4 every thing seems to be ok at first but after a few hours the lags in volume control and swiping back as well as notification delays seems to show again.
a word of caution in my experience i would not recommend reverting to 29.6.22 since after doing so i got a "wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps" message and could not use any apps...
installing latest (with all its faults at least got all my data and apps running
Have you try to disable/freeze com.miui.powerkeeper? I read from chinese forum that this solved the notification delay issue.

adb shell pm disable-user com.miui.powerkeeper

When updating the ROM via twrp, are the previous update files automatically deleted? Because they still appear in my phones storage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-36-18-854_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-36-18-854_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 206
Bug: file transfer don't work correctly from phone to pc, after some files is transferred always stop. On last weekly works correctly

My Poco F3 has also twice "Google Assistant" but with different "Apps" as you mentioned (annex).

Settings \ Apps \ Manage apps \ <Search>

I don't know if this happened after Weekly 22.7.21 or if suppose to work this way.

C/C: @Igor Eisberg Do you have any input?

Regards,
Like Droz said, one is "com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle" and the other is "com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle".
That's how it has always been. Please don't tag me with useless questions.

hi guys. i do have a problem. i still have the update 22,6.15 on my mi11. i've done the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" and now i'm inside the recovery. but when i go to install (i've already downloaded the rom) i cant find any of my folder, there are folder like "acct, apex, bluetooth, config and so on) Can i have some support? thank you

In Mi 11 Pro it always gives this error...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-07-24 at 18.26.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-24 at 18.26.13.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 197
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.7.21 based on the previous Report:

1) Empty notifications from Health (Notification Panel) - Report
2) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
3) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
4) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
5) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
6) Themes App missing some functionalities - Report
7) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
8) OTA didn't work and Weekly Update installation didn't "started automatically" after reboot to recovery on Poco F3 - Report - (Partially Fixed - Weekly 22.7.21)
9) Google account information from "Connected Apps" doesn't work for some random users on Poco F3 - Report
10) After Weekly 7.22.13 Poco F3 is running hotter and charging speed is slower - Report
11) OTA didn't work and manually Weekly Update is mandatory - Report
12) "Battery Graph" is broken showing very often just two or three drain hours - Report
13) "Backup by Google One" stopped work - Report
14) "Google App" and "Google Assistant" stopped work for some users - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

This is the less reliable MIUI 13's Weekly I ever installed with many new reported issues. I also noticed the whole system a bit slower then previous builds.
If you didn't update yet my suggestion is to skip it.

Best Regards,

hi guys. i do have a problem. i still have the update 22,6.15 on my mi11. i've done the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" and now i'm inside the recovery. but when i go to install (i've already downloaded the rom) i cant find any of my folder, there are folder like "acct, apex, bluetooth, config and so on) Can i have some support? thank you
setup a pin… twrp must ask then for pin or try to disable pin, password, pattern to decrypt data partition

in which folder did you downloaded the rom?

Hi guys,
I need a little help.
When I flash the latest twrp recovery, it shows me the twrp animation/screen, but after that the phone start the system and can't go to recovery
Any suggestions?
I use Mi 11 venus

How to add padding on gboard like in picture? Looks very official...

Attachments

• IMG_20220725_041932.jpg
    IMG_20220725_041932.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 410
Last edited by a moderator:
this error comes for me only when I use the Updater App and choose boot to recovery.
if I boot twrp manually it works as it should

so reboot into recovery again, and try again.
This solved my problem, thank you!

Turn off phone, vol up + power to boot twrp and all good.

Poslano sa mog M2102K1G koristeći Tapatalk

Is there a way to stop the rom from removing permissions for apps that are not used often? It's a pain to have to log in all over again

Reactions: fossean
Because we are not the developers of the Mi Calendar app. It's a Play Store app developed by Xiaomi...
But what I don't understand is that it's only in the Chinese rom the widgets are there! And that the xiaomi.eu rom is taken from the chinese rom! That's why I asked the question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.