MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly its going right into fastboot, I'm so confused it doesn't show mi logo are anything, just straight to fastboot, volume up power, nothing volume down pwer nothing
Had the same on 12S Ultra and this fixed
Code:
fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a
fastboot reboot recovery
Thanks!
But reboot recovery didn't work ''unknown reboot target recovery'' so the key combo does.

and i have to say, since A13 i have on every update to install with reset because after just update it boots to the 3 dots and reboots, so boot loop. After the last week i try to find why and just install WhatsApp, Google stuff and Email client Spark, i used rarely as second device. Can't figure out why. Every week a reset fu.. me

Can you advise me the right way to update my recovery to the A13 recovery.
Is it possible through the .IMG recovery file installation, in recovery partition?
I really hate the CMD command method. It took me 4 hours to install :emoji_grin:
If you have a recovery then just flash it I always flash a recovery after flashing this ROM twrp is littered with bugs so I don't want to use it

What comand you use?
Try enter in recovery = pwr + vol+
For Poco F3/K40 - Put the new recovery image on both your PC and Phone.
On the PC: fastboot boot twrp.img
On the phone: Then goto advanced and install recovery ramdisk and select the new twrp.img
Reboot to recovery from the reboot menu and you'll see the new recovery.
If not, then you did it wrong for F3.
You cannot flash the F3 recovery image directly because the recovery is a ramdisk image integrated into the boot.img as I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
i get this message:

C:\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 6.609s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
You cannot flash a recovery to the F3/K40 directly. See the post directly above this one.

Edit: Had to tone down the reply to be less angry because people aren't reading what has already been posted.
Do NOT try to use instructions meant for different phone models if you don't know how the recovery is stored on your device (ie single recovery partition, A/B, or as a ramdisk inside of the boot.img).

Last edited:
You cannot flash a recovery to the F3/K40 directly. See the post directly above this one.

Edit: Had to tone down the reply to be less angry because people aren't reading what has already been posted.
Do NOT try to use instructions meant for different phone models if you don't know how the recovery is stored on your device (ie single recovery partition, A/B, or as a ramdisk inside of the boot.img).
ok i made it...thank you very match

Reactions: mik101

Alioth uses ramdisk

Reactions: leoniadspod
I´ve found a bug on my device with this rom. In the battery settings all apps were shown as sleeping. I can´t sort them by settings. I´ve set the important apps to never sleep, when i look into their settings all is right. But they weren´t identified by the sleeping mode (or it will be displayed there incorrectly). Another thing: After a restart and unlock the display became black and i had to restart my Mi 11 Ultra again over a long press on the power button, because otherwise it stays black. The 2nd time i´ve tried it, all runs okay.

how do I change the priority of the wi-fi distribution if it was removed from the settings, and I need to set it as normal?????
Also nfc in notification bar was helpful, not blinking..

Poco f3.
I did a clean format and installed last rom.
I tried many time to disable the vibration on the principal key.. I already disabled haptic feedback... but still vibration.... casuallly. Any advice?

Attachments

• 1000014647.jpg
    1000014647.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited by a moderator:
Poco f3.
I did a clean format and installed last rom.
I tried many time to disable the vibration on the principal key.. I already disabled haptic feedback... but still vibration.... casuallly. Any advice?
On K50G is normal.
You can try reset phone.

Sent from my Redmi K50G using Tapatalk

My 12pro with weekly 23.1.3 has been in stalled,and work well now.thx for devs and people who answered questions.i've done it because i had read all the answers.so just look if some of the losts of issues still exist,for me,the biggist annoyance is the battery always gone so fast,even just reading through browsers,it takes only about 3 hours to be drained( from100% to death).sadly ,this problem persist now.......

If you have a recovery then just flash it I always flash a recovery after flashing this ROM twrp is littered with bugs so I don't want to use it
Just no. Use the recommended recovery for the ROM.
Alioth uses ramdisk
No kidding, I've only said that in this thread like half a dozen times and people still try to flash it directly...

Reactions: PIUduck
Xiaomi really are taking their time to release global rom for 12T pro... Tried the MIUI 14 beta, it is really good, haven't found any bugs, but without the camera libraries can't use it for daily driver. Hopefully waiting will be over soon. Until then MIUI 13 is still good.

I really think that this thread needs a better explanation about how each device works, how TWRP is flashed first time, how it's updated depending on the device. I see a lot of different experiences here with a lot of good and bad results in the mix.

Xiaomi really are taking their time to release global rom for 12T pro... Tried the MIUI 14 beta, it is really good, haven't found any bugs, but without the camera libraries can't use it for daily driver. Hopefully waiting will be over soon. Until then MIUI 13 is still good.
Thank you very much for your feedback about MIUI 14 on 12T Pro. I have been asking for it many times without answer.
Unfortunately this 200 mp camera will be the biggest let down on this phone for future android updates, since is different from the Redmi K.

Status
Not open for further replies.