MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem when I see flashing the twrp on Redmi K40, by entering the fastboot flash recovery twrp.img command the procedure is not successful and gives me this error
Code:
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
sending 'recovery' (196608 KB)...
OKAY [  4.620s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 4.629s

how do i solve it?
That isn't how you install TWRP on an F3/K40

Hey,

just wanted to install the latest weekly, but the device tells me that the memory is encrypted.I recently flashed twrp for the first time a few weeks ago and now I want to install a weekly one for the first time. I don't want to screw something up. What does it mean that storage is encrypted? Do i just enter screen lock after the installation or do I have to disable the encryption anyway first. Ty View attachment 45541
Dude, enter twrp and install the rom. Forget the update package. If the device gives an encryption error after typing the pin code in twrp, you will need to format data from the Wipe options. Which twrp version are you using?

Hey,

just wanted to install the latest weekly, but the device tells me that the memory is encrypted.I recently flashed twrp for the first time a few weeks ago and now I want to install a weekly one for the first time. I don't want to screw something up. What does it mean that storage is encrypted? Do i just enter screen lock after the installation or do I have to disable the encryption anyway first. Ty View attachment 45541
Recovery will ask for your decryption password.
Be sure to install an android 13 compatible TWRP first such as skkk 6.6 A13. I wouldn't try to update from within MIUI13 to MIUI14 without doing that first. Then the next release you'll be able to do OTA updates again safely.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikX21
Hi to all !Just update xiaomi12x and every thing vent OK! Tanks for yor work !!The EU team ist the best!!

Yes i know that mi question goes for the name of the device than change from POCOF3 to Redmik40 and if that does not brins issues, thanks for the replay
It's fine. The Poco F3 and Redmi K40 are the same phone -- code named ALIOTH. It won't cause any issues.

Reactions: lpzceduardo
Dude, enter twrp and install the rom. Forget the update package. If the device gives an encryption error after typing the pin code in twrp, you will need to format data from the Wipe options. Which twrp version are you using?
He just on an old recovery. Installing that twrp you linked as ramdisk from his existing recovery should let him access his data partition again without a format/wipe.

He just on an old recovery. Installing that twrp you linked as ramdisk from his existing recovery should let him access his data partition again without a format/wipe.
Yes, installing the correct twrp with the help of the computer will also help

Yes, installing the correct twrp with the help of the computer will also help
Yeah it will, but if he has a working recovery already, then tethering to the PC via USB isn't really necessary at all.
I've updated two F3 this morning from MIUI13 to this build without one. I just thought it might be easier for him to do it that way since so many folks seem to struggle with the fastboot commands even when we type them out exactly as they should enter them.

3.6.2, xxx seems like it's an older version. Time to update. Ok ty, gonna try like you said.

hello guys. how can i fastboot this for a poco f3, because when i use recovery it always messes up my phone.

For 12T Pro -- I believe you should boot the new twrp from fastboot (fastboot boot twrp.img) and then "Install current recovery".
Edit: As gogocar62 said -- that device has a dedicated recovery partition.

hello guys. how can i fastboot this for a poco f3, because when i use recovery it always messes up my phone.
You can't, and all new builds will be recovery roms.
What are you doing wrong in recovery?
See my previous posts on pg6.

Reactions: Abbashady
Can someone help me?.. already asked so many times, nobody answered..
In Xiaomi 12T Pro (Diting) what in camera doesn't work properly?
Really want to test but really need camera to work (even if basic stuff)
Thank you very much
it was said that camera on 12t with a13 doesn't work now,so far i hasn't been solved by xiaomi company

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-07_18-30-39.jpg
    photo_2023-01-07_18-30-39.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 101
  • photo_2023-01-07_18-30-54.jpg
    photo_2023-01-07_18-30-54.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 102
it was said that camera on 12t with a13 doesn't work now,so far i hasn't been solved by xiaomi company
So your saying that camera is completely dead right now on MIUI14?
Ok, though it may not work properly...
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.