MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows

PS C:\platform-tools> fastboot devices
fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (fastboot:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command fastboot was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\fastboot". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\platform-tools>

i get this
Dude I have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: rafamartineiz
Windows PowerShell

Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows

fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~~

Suggestion [3,General]: The command fastboot was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\fastboot". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.

i get this
Run CMD as administrator?

Senza from my cupid using Tapatalk

Windows PowerShell

+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~~

i get this
The answer is literally in your post....

i will take cola & popcorn.. its like a children whats app group. use the search function and if you have an issue tell us what you did, your phone model and the detailed error log. i will report any others.. thx
I lost my interest in participate that.
Questions and troubleshooting make me doubt whether they are real humans, they are so childish that looks like ChatBots spamming the EU's Forum.

On every UPGRADE (stable to weekly, older weekly to newer weekly, older stable to newer stable) Format is NOT NECESSARY.

Senza from my cupid using Tapatalk
Be confident that #467 is the safest, stable and reliable way.

EDITED: Many reported issues in this Forum are consequences of didn't Factory Reset (Wipe/Format) after upgrading or downgrading builds.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Did the shortcut to take screenshots change with MIUI 14 or is it broken? I cannot take screenshots with the usual "volume down + power" shortcut on my Poco F3 after updating. I did not check on previous build so I do not know if it worked on it, but it definitely worked on Android 12 builds.
I CONFIRM that "Power + Volume Down" doesn't screenshot now on my Poco F3 either. I don't know why.
Please check,

EDITED: Power + Volume Down works smoothly when in TWRP (annex) but after Weekly 23.1.3 booted it doesn't work anymore. The other options to screenshot like three fingers still flawless.

NOTE: ALREADY ANSWERED

Attachments

• IMG_20230110_164420.jpg
    IMG_20230110_164420.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
The problem is not the cloned apps themselves, the problem is the cloned app accounts that can exist even if you don't have a cloned app.
Check it out.
I double checked it now and didn't noticed any double "account" either on apps, payments or even Xiaomi devices. Thanks again for your inputs,

I CONFIRM that "Power + Volume Down" doesn't screenshot now on my Poco F3 either. I don't know why.
Please check,

Have you read my previous posts? Screenshot using the button combination on the Poco F3 works.
The video shows a screenshot with three fingers, the second screenshot is a button combination.
I double checked it now and didn't noticed any double "account" either on apps, payments or even Xiaomi devices. Thanks again for your inputs,
Did you search for account deletion here?

For those who are having issues with payments through Google Pay (NFC) after MIUI 14, it's worth checking the settings below and updating all certificates:

Settings / Connection & sharing / Secure element position / <HCE Wallet>

and

Settings / Connection & sharing / Contactless payments / Default payment app / <Google Pay>

and

Settings / Connection & sharing / Contactless payments / Use default payment app / <Always>

and

Settings / Passwords & security / Fingerprint unlock / Fingerprint payments / <FIDO> and <IFAA> and <Widevine (L1)> / <Certificate>

Note: Check the screenshots (annex)

Let we know if the payments works now.
Hello,
I've tried these and still no nfc payments.... Every week I struggle to make it work again
And I don't have any clone apps, everytime I allow it and then disable it but still nothing

Reactions: Birraque
This feature is still available on my Poco F3.
You can use the following options to take a screenshot: Settings - additional settings - gesture shotcuts
1- Tapping the back 2x
2- Tapping the back 3x
3- Swipe three fingers across the display
4- Button in Control Center
5- Simultaneous pressing of power + volume down buttons
You get it. That's the answer! (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230111_131723.jpg
    IMG_20230111_131723.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.