MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

In the new Gallery app the option to change text colour when editing doesn't work anymore. (annex)
Please check.
You're supposed to tap the text to edit its style. The panel you're showing is a signature panel. It says "Sign here", you're supposed to sign (yes, with your finger) there to add a signature to the photo...

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

In the new Gallery app the option to change text colour when editing doesn't work anymore. (annex)
Please check.
Seems to be working for me in Poco F3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-00-22-47-874_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-00-22-47-874_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_2023-01-16-00-22-53-360_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-00-22-53-360_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
You're supposed to tap the text to edit its style. The panel you're showing is a signature panel. It says "Sign here", you're supposed to sign (yes, with your finger) there to add a signature to the photo...
You are right that's not in this UI.
But tap the text now doesn't change the colour of style anymore.

EDITED: I didn't changed anything and the Colour & Style are flawless again. Probably some instability in the new app features.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
I´ve had these errors too, after rom update with TWRP 6.7. I could reboot the system and the new rom was installed. But with the red point, that i have to update the rom. When i tried to update, it shows, that the newest version is on my device. So i´ve installed TWRP 6.8 (Advanced/ Install recovery ramdisk) and installed the weekly again and all was fine. I thought, it depends to the right recovery. 6.7 is removed from sourceforge in the meantime.
Already on 6.8 but faced the issue on MIX4

Yes that's how it suppose to work.
I don't know why doesn't work anymore for me.
Thanks for your feedback. I'll troubleshoot it and feedback later.
The editing functions in the Gallery app are now provided by the Gallery Editor app. We don't modify that app in any way, so there's no point in reporting any issues with it to us.

@Igor Eisberg
XM12:
Audio won't transfer on Bluetooth call on my car...
I checked with another Xiaomi phone (mi note 10 lite and it works fine)
When I get a call or dial out while phone is connected to car Bluetooth, audio is not transferred.
Started after updating today.
Checked permissions and it seems ok.

Update:when I start the Bluetooth log, audio is routed to car Bluetooth...
Very strange
I have a log as well.View attachment 45739
Just wondering if this was read...
As I accidentally deleted the text and updated after many messages ...
Would appreciate if this could be checked.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Works perfectly thank you!
indeed during my first installation I had the error mount/vendor ect

I did this:
Fasboot boot twrp.img (open twrp , pin , once inside)
Power-off
reboot (top volume button) up volume and power
flash rom
Clear cache
reboot, enjoy
MI 11 VENUS , thanks you <3

I also notice an anomalous consumption of the battery compared to the ROMs of the previous weeks.
Mi 11 Venus

Works perfectly thank you!
indeed during my first installation I had the error mount/vendor ect

I did this:
Fasboot boot twrp.img (open twrp , pin , once inside)
Power-off
reboot (top volume button) up volume and power
flash rom
Clear cache
reboot, enjoy
MI 11 VENUS , thanks you <3
+1, that's exactly what I had to do I, the only difference was that it gave me the error "cust"

Good evening to all ya!

Really thanks the developers for this version because it has Greek - Language updated !!

Please only fix two things in Greek language also..

In default messages-app in Greek language you may please change the date format to dd/mm/yy .

And in settings - my device the storage space interface is miss-calculated. I'll post screens below.

Also maybe the "bold" type as if we writing with "bold" example here in the forum, maybe need to be more "bold" so it can be more visible. (default fonts).
Screenshot_2023-01-15-20-52-06-881_com.android.mms-edit.jpgScreenshot_2023-01-15-20-54-00-030_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

Thanks for hearing me.

I installed and its fine but ever since miui 14 I can't use 120W charging on my Xiaomi 12T Pro (DITING). It maxes out at 65W and says max charging (in yellow) 65W. Is there a way I could change it back to 120W?

Hi, I just want to clarify if I can use the OTA updater app to install this week's build thanks, Currently in alioth MIUI 14 weekly build.

Reactions: PoseidoN MS
Good evening to all ya!

Really thanks the developers for this version because it has Greek - Language updated !!

Please only fix two things in Greek language also..

In default messages-app in Greek language you may please change the date format to dd/mm/yy .

And in settings - my device the storage space interface is miss-calculated. I'll post screens below.

Also maybe the "bold" type as if we writing with "bold" example here in the forum, maybe need to be more "bold" so it can be more visible. (default fonts).
View attachment 45757View attachment 45758

Thanks for hearing me.
No one maintains the Greek translation repository so we use the official Global ROM translation. There's nothing we can do here.

• Sad
No one maintains the Greek translation repository so we use the official Global ROM translation. There's nothing we can do here.

Please Igor , use the official translation from the official EEA ROM not the global one.. It has the correct Greek language package.

Or please tell me what files need to be replaced with an explorer ..

Please Igor , use the official translation from the official EEA ROM not the global one.. It has the correct Greek language package.
I've no idea where that theory comes from. "My device" screen is not even accessible on any Global ROM (EEA, India, whatever).

Or please tell me what files need to be replaced with an explorer ..
You don't. It's Android, not Windows. You can't change that with an explorer.

I've no idea where that theory comes from. "My device" screen is not even accessible on any Global ROM (EEA, India, whatever).

You don't. It's Android, not Windows. You can't change that with an explorer.

Ok message received.

Status
Not open for further replies.