MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I go from eu stable to weekly without wipe? Last update was broken on ingres, not sure why I'm guessing TWRP, should it be ok now?

EDIT: tried by myself, 9.1.23 is flashing successfully with latest twrp.

Last edited:
You can set it up to flash automatically after an update in the settings of the SKKK version of TWRP recovery.

This is okay, it's just a remounting bug in TWRP, the rom flashes fine. If it worries you, you can reboot to recovery again and reflash and it shouldn't show those mounting errors.

I'm in Canada. It has definitely been a long wait. They are turning it on in stages depending on the type of headunit installed in the vehicle, which is why I was somewhat surprised that it was now enabled on mine, but not my wife's, in the same vehicle.
“you can set it up to flash automatically after an update in the settings of the SKKK version of TWRP recovery.”

sorry,how should i do this?

Unless you're keeping it on there incase you need to use it as an uninstaller, the magisk.zip is built into SKKK's TWRP -- look under advanced and you will see both the option to install magisk, and patch boot with it (which you can set to automatically do after an OTA update as well).
i saw the two options,but didn't see where to set automatically updating

Hi,
XM12 - this morning I noticed that after setting DND, for the night, and cancelling it, the default ringtone setting was cleared and I had to re-set it.
Anyone noticed that?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
That is normal for this ROM. Turn on DND mode and you hear every notification. In silent mode too

Notifications cannot be enabled in some apps... How to solve the problem? There were no such problems on MIUI 13, Android 12.

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (renoir), MIUI 14, Android 13, EU Weekly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-14-16-41-711_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-14-16-41-711_com.android.settings.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 109
One more issue that has returned (had the same problem on last update).
On incoming call, no audio is heard during phone ringing.

I already tried to redefine the ringtone, but no change.
Also checked permissions and they have not changed.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
New monet theme icons looks cool
I'd like to see more apps with monet theme icon
(Even MIUI Apps doesn't have monet theme icon but third party apps have it)
It's not monet icons since it doesn't pull the colours from your wallpaper (or repainter). Also, this theming implementation is very weird. Some apps with working Meterial You icons don't apply this theme, while some other apps do. Very weird.

Installed on Mi11 (Venus), with the last 4 lines in red but running smoothly. Even flashed Magisk & all is good. Thanks

Is the nfc bug fixed in this version for poco f3? I can't pay with my phone since the miui 14 arrived

Hey guys, having issues with the phone network with this last update, after a few minutes of screen off the network gets bugged, or at least dramatically reduced, only way to temporary fix is is restarting phone or using airplane mode, what it happens all the time in loop

Hey guys, having issues with the phone network with this last update, after a few minutes of screen off the network gets bugged, or at least dramatically reduced, only way to temporary fix is is restarting phone or using airplane mode, what it happens all the time in loop
None network issue on Poco F3.

Status
Not open for further replies.