HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to solve the problem with the play store certification?
My device is not certified on the google play store.

Does anyone else have 5G always active?
In Power saver it doesn't switch to 4G+ ;
The Battery -> 5G Optimization is toggled on

Any idea?

I installed it with TWRP from the week of 11/27 and everything seemed fine. It had a slightly shorter operating time and the device was constantly lukewarm. I have now reinstalled in fastboot mode cleaning all data. I have been using the browser continuously for the past two hours, my device is still cool. (MONDRIAN)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-15-11-10-274_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-15-11-10-274_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 107
It is not available. Why would you even want it, when the latest one is working fine, as I already told you here.
Yes, I know you mentioned it in the post.

I just asked a question, because if there was an unofficial version I would test it, that's all!

In any case, I appreciate your patience.

Have a good end to the year.

Reactions: donmarkoni
Latest dev 23.12.4 is super stable for now with 2023.12.11 gPay patch, Gpay also works perfectly. Xiaomi 12 pro user.

Thanks DEV´s....

I've noticed mi video app don't get update for a long time, in several updates it's still on same version, can this app be updated in next builds?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-18-39-10-505_com.aurora.store.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-18-39-10-505_com.aurora.store.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 107
Hi. Fuxi here, updated to latest via fastboot with data format, I have used all adb commands written here and gallery is still crashing. Is there another idea ? Maybe install new APKs of gallery and gallery editor ? And another thing... Screen sleep doesn't work, mine is set to 30 sec.

Ishtar: I noticed a bug when playing full screen videos.
When I have the toggle to adjust contents in dark mode (Settings -> Display -> Dark mode), there is a dark shade at the left half of the video in landscape mode.

When I have the toggle to adjust contents in dark mode (Settings -> Display -> Dark mode), there is a dark shade at the left half of the video in landscape mode.
I got the same bug on my 13 Pro NUWA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-18-52-29-869_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-18-52-29-869_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 70
I got the same bug on my 13 Pro NUWA.
Settings - display & brightness - dark mode options and disable Adjust text and backgrounds automatically

It's a known bug

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Funny thing: only app which is currently not working is the mcdonalds app :D better root check as our government app

Xiaomi 12 dirty update TWRP A14.
Experienced only one issue. Couldn't get access to Wallpaper and Theme settings. Very laggy wallpaper and AOD. Was no access to change AOD settings too.

Solution: "uninstall all updates" in Theme application settings

Hi all!
Problem with setting up the applications. The "pause app activity if unused" function, even if disable it, automatically becomes active again.
Whatsapp, Instagram, Viber etc. notification are not coming.
Please pay attention to this bug. Thanks.
XM12

Thanks.
All run good. I can to pay with gpay with apk Google pay fix.
Sometimes freeze but it's the first beta in xiaomi 12 Pro.
I can update the rom via TWRP A12 without update twrp to A14

我在 12s Ultra 上也是如此,我清理了 Netflix 应用程序的缓存并重新启动了该应用程序。现在我在L1
Have you rooted your device? Have you flashed any modules? I've cleared the data, but it's still showing as L3 for Widevine DRM.

Settings - display & brightness - dark mode options and disable Adjust text and backgrounds automatically

It's a known bug

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
Worked, thanks you so much. Not saw this cmt sooner, wasted 2 time reset my phone :))

Thnx for all the great work on the rom.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to make this request, sorry if there is another place.

I'd like to suggest to add a date widget option using DD/MM instead of MM/DD (there are like 7 with same info and order), at least in Spain the typical order for dates is that and seems a bit weird see now 12/14 instead of 14/12, not much problem now but soon 3/1 will feel really strange to read for us.

Edit: submitted on github as recommended a few posts later by another user, thnx.

Attachments

• photo1702542135.jpeg
    photo1702542135.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iain_B and KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.