MIUI 14 23.3.13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, I install today the last dev ROM on my Mi 11 and I think the NFC didn't work. I try it with my wife's phone, Redmi Note 9 Pro with the official global ROM, to send a picture with NFC but this didn't work. Work or not the NFC? Thank you very much in advance for any information
I don't seem to have that problem on my MI11. I installed NFC tools and I can read NFC

Reactions: babis306
I don't seem to have that problem on my MI11. I installed NFC tools and I can read NFC
Yes, I can read tags with NFC tools, thanks for your advice, but only this.... All other NFC functions are lost, or not working. Thanks again for your advice.

You may try to dial:

*#*#34834#*#* => enable 5G network option if not enabled yet.
AND
*#*#726633#*#* => enable 5G SA option
AND
*#*#8667#*#* => enable VoNR option
AND
*#*#86583#*#* => enable VoLTE option
AND
*#*#869434#*#* => enable VoWiFi option
Cycled through all these options.
With the 726633 code i got the show 5g button. But i still cant find it. It might be that one i need to press to activate it.
Trying to do a manual search for networks now and cant find anything here. Im in norway so 4G coverage in the city is quite bad since 5G is something they are pushing for here.

I tested it in 60-120Hz mode. It responds perfectly. 60Hz on stationary display, 120Hz immediately upon touch. Browser works fine.

i have the same problem with 3G mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-22-19-15-49-756_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-22-19-15-49-756_com.android.phone.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
On which cell phone model do you have that combined screen refresh rate of 60-120. I have 11 Ultra so I can't find that setting.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.3.13 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) The OTA Script isn't auto update demanding to manually select the ROM file - Report - Answered
7) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report
8) Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report
9) Hotspot feature less reliable (buggy) - Report - Almost fixed (Stable) - None Ramdump now
10) Battery that drain faster than Usain Bolt runs - Report - Fixed
11) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report
12) Home Screen Gap - Report - Fixed

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery still drains a bit fast when in 5G but the whole system experience seems more fluid and reliable than in previous build.
Some old issues with Google services are present.
Green light to go!

Cheers,

EDITED: Correct build number inserted.

Last edited:
guys, could you confirm if the mirror mode of the front camera works? that is to say, in the global version in the 12x, the mirror mode is always on and it does not matter if it is turned off. mirror mode on the front camera stays on. :rolleyes:
Working flawless with Stock Camera on Poco F3

Reactions: Jacometto
I have no notification after missed calls on lockscreen, satusbar and no badge on icon. Can somone confirm it? XM 12

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: bigzy90
I don't have your problem with the XM 12.
I have missed call notification in AoD, lock screen, notification bar and app icon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-22-22-40-11-641_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-22-22-40-11-641_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 157
Xiaomi 13 Front Facing Camera Blurry on WhatsApp calls, but fine for anything else. Like if I go to take a photo or video in WhatsApp its not Blurry front or back. Then when I answer a video chat it's Blurry on the front facing and not the back. Strange, has anyone else had this issue?

Smoothly updated on Poco F3.

First impressions:

1) System performance still very slow, lower than 700.000 in the Antutu's score.
2) Battery drains when in Standby seems to be fixed now.
3) Overheating easily when in use.

Also noticed some EU's UI (taskbar) improvements as previous announced and more features into Recent's panel.
Thanks again Devs for the always outstand work.

EDITED: Feedback inserted
something is up with your phone. I just did a test on mine, with mutiple apps in background and listening to apple music on a bluetooth device and i still got 20k higher score

I've installed yesterday last eu weekly rom from stable eu on my xiaomi 13 fuxi. All is ok, battery is good and I don't see any bug. The only problem is the beauty filter on selfie cam, are unavaible, there are only filters but not beautification

Reactions: Kraton
I've installed yesterday last eu weekly rom from stable eu on my xiaomi 13 fuxi. All is ok, battery is good and I don't see any bug. The only problem is the beauty filter on selfie cam, are unavaible, there are only filters but not beautification
Same problem here. Do you also have the blurry front camera issue in whathap video calls?

something is up with your phone. I just did a test on mine, with mutiple apps in background and listening to apple music on a bluetooth device and i still got 20k higher score
Your mentioned 675.000 score still lower than 700.000 that is the performance reference for Poco F3 running MIUI.eu builds.
My Poco already reached 710.000 score in previous builds with same current apps and configurations.

5g and connection are fine for me, but battery consumption at idle is worse on this vs previous builds.

Mi 11 ultra

I can activate 5G on my Mi11 Ultra. But so far no 5G Network, but that might be because i am travelling and do not know whether there is 5G available.

Bigger Problem is the Camera, it does not rotate. All photos and videos are in portrait mode independent whether the phone is held in portrait or landscape orientation. When using WhatsApp camera everything rotates as expected.
Is it only me having that issue? Any idea how to fix it?

I also have some weird behaviour with Amazon Music App, the UI of the App freezes sometimes and the song control elements on the lock screen disappear sometimes. But could also be an issue with that App.

I can activate 5G on my Mi11 Ultra. But so far no 5G Network, but that might be because i am travelling and do not know whether there is 5G available.

Bigger Problem is the Camera, it does not rotate. All photos and videos are in portrait mode independent whether the phone is held in portrait or landscape orientation. When using WhatsApp camera everything rotates as expected.
Is it only me having that issue? Any idea how to fix it?

I also have some weird behaviour with Amazon Music App, the UI of the App freezes sometimes and the song control elements on the lock screen disappear sometimes. But could also be an issue with that App.
I have the Mi 11 Ultra too but no issues as such. Im on the latest Weekly btw and just flashed it the day before.

Coming from xiaomi.eu's MIUI 14 stable rom to Weekly.

Have the auto brightness bug even on the weekly. This issue has come up since the MIUI 14 update.

No issues whatsoever apart from the Auto Brightness bug - which is genuinely a Xiaomi bug.

I would strongly suggest a fastboot flash of the ROM with full wipe.

Honestly it will fix a lot of the issues you are facing.

Reactions: drherdman
I have the Mi 11 Ultra too but no issues as such. Im on the latest Weekly btw and just flashed it the day before.

Coming from xiaomi.eu's MIUI 14 stable rom to Weekly.

Have the auto brightness bug even on the weekly. This issue has come up since the MIUI 14 update.

No issues whatsoever apart from the Auto Brightness bug - which is genuinely a Xiaomi bug.

I would strongly suggest a fastboot flash of the ROM with full wipe.

Honestly it will fix a lot of the issues you are facing.
Thank you very much for the feedback.
I installed via fastboot but without full wipe. Do not want to delete all data and reinstall everything as it takes a lot of time...
Will wait for the next update and see whether it helps, if not then i probably have to go that route...

Status
Not open for further replies.