MIUI 14 23.3.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would there be an issue, it's a newer version, no?
Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

It is up to you...
You can try it without using the format option.
Sometimes it will work, sometimes it will not work
So I have written in my HowTo's-> recommended

Updated on Mi 11 Ultra (star) -- from v14.0.23.3.16_DEV

Flashed via TWRP
No issues -- very smooth flash

Flashed patched-boot.img (from Magisk) via TWRP on both slots as well.

All working okay.

Issues:

1. Auto brightness still no fixed
(Screen extremely dim in low light room and outdoors as well)

2. Sunlight Mode - doesn't seem to work. Same issue on previous builds.

3. Google Maps - Direction beam (for direction facing when walking)
Does not show direction. Just solid blue dot showing location but no direction beam showing.

4. Google Maps - Compass accuracy
Compass accuracy is always low. Calibration does not do anything.
According to the issues with Google Maps try this:

In settings go to apps. Search for google play service for ar, clean data and cache. Reboot. Maybe it will fix the issue

According to the issues with Google Maps try this:

In settings go to apps. Search for google play service for ar, clean data and cache. Reboot. Maybe it will fix the issue
Oh I've tried this. It's a temp fix. One time/Reboot and it's back again.

There's another thing I noticed today though:

My rear display shows me the red dot for notifications. But I have no notifications.

I'll keep a watch and see if this keeps happening...

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.3.20 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report - Current behaviour seems to be the new normal
7)
Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report - Current behaviour seems to be the new normal
8) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery still drains a bit fast when in 5G but the whole system experience seems more fluid and reliable than in previous build.
Some old issues with Google services are present.
There isn't much to celebrate this week.

Cheers,

EDITED: Forgot to delete one fixed issue.

Last edited:
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.3.20 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) "Privacy & Security" logs providing fewer App Behavior information - Report - Current behaviour seems to be the new normal
7)
Some Garbage/Flickering in the Display when accessing MIUI Settings in dark mode - Report - Current behaviour seems to be the new normal
8) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery still drains a bit fast when in 5G but the whole system experience seems more fluid and reliable than in previous build.
Some old issues with Google services are present.
There isn't much to celebrate this week.

Cheers,

EDITED: Forgot to delete one fixed issue.
When you tap the notification for Approximate Location being used it gives you the option to "Keep using it" but the options are flipped. If you click No, it stays on, if you click yes, then it turns off. The colors are correct on the buttons but the text written on them is the opposite of what it should be.

Last edited:
Hello!
I heard in several places that this eu rom has video recording problems (xiaomi.eu weekly)
Model diting 12t Pro.

They asked me too, I answered that there is no problem.
I do not understand what is the problem?
Can anyone give me a concrete example for me to test?
I can make a normal video, it records and plays.

Hello!
I heard in several places that this eu rom has video recording problems (xiaomi.eu weekly)
Model diting 12t Pro.

video is fine for me on the latest weekly. 12s mayfly.

I've recorded a bunch of standard & timelapse videos. no issues.

Hello!
Model diting 12t Pro.

Check my report here. You don't even need to record for this problem to occur, you can just launch camera app and switch to video mode and wait for a while, it will be the same as in the recording. Don't click on screen to focus the camera, it will make the effect more visible. In the latest version V14.0.23.3.20.DEV this problem was not fixed and I went back to the official MIUI EEA, because last Wednesday Xiaomi released the official update V14.0.8.0.TLFEUXM which fixed any camera issues in MIUI 14 for this device.

Last edited:
Check my report here. You don't even need to record for this problem to occur, you can just launch camera app and switch to video mode and wait for a while, it will be the same as in the recording. Don't click on screen to focus the camera, it will make the effect more visible. In the latest version V14.0.23.3.20.DEV this problem was not fixed and I went back to the official MIUI EEA, because last Wednesday Xiaomi released the official update V14.0.8.0.TLFEUXM which fixed any camera issues in MIUI 14 for this device.

Wow...
I don't have it, neither after 30 seconds, nor after 1 minute, nor after 2 minutes.
I don't have such a problem.
Perhaps the only difference I noticed is that there is no video lag with EEA V14.0.8.0, with a weekly EU maybe a little here, but practically no noticeable difference, even with average use.

Does everyone have an Android system in battery consumption in the first place? Xiaomi Mi 11
Screenshot_2023-03-31-16-34-30-291_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

guys, this is the question I have Xiaomi 12 pro, joyose is constantly working in the settings in the app, is it fashionable to remove it somehow?is it on Xiaomi eu, otherwise I have global firmware Indonesia. joyose is constantly turned on and the game is 30 frames instead of 60.

guys, this is the question I have Xiaomi 12 pro, joyose is constantly working in the settings in the app, is it fashionable to remove it somehow?is it on Xiaomi eu, otherwise I have global firmware Indonesia. joyose is constantly turned on and the game is 30 frames instead of 60.
Don't mess with system apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.