MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the same issue on my F3.
i think it is Rom related for sure
For sure but not!
Already fixed by Meta (WhatsApp update) (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_110058.jpg
    IMG_20230417_110058.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
ROMs were reuploaded. Problem is fixed. You should read the thread.
I really appreciate the kindness in providing me clarification. It went far beyond what I received on why I had the post deleted.

Hi again my friend, hello to ya all forum !!

FYI to all , actually with this build XM12PRO managed SOT - 5h 40min on 4g signal..

Of course every rom has different "battery numbers" , we all know that already !! :):)
My bad! I forgot to mention on my previous post that it were almost all the time connected in 5G mobile. No major battery issues when in the 2/3/4G or WiFi.

Cheers, :)

My bad! I forgot to mention on my previous post that it were almost all the time connected in 5G mobile. No major battery issues when in the 2/3/4G or WiFi.

Cheers, :)
The downside of an older phone it seems, when they still had to use a seperate modem from the soc for 5G, which uses more battery. ;)

Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
Also last dev update broke Poco f3 call stuff (phone flickers from black screen to normal on normal call), not surprised if xiaomi specifically do garbage, because they know that this is the last update

why does an update reminder prompt again even thought i've updated to 4.10 build?this already happended once a few weeks ago,12pro

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
The RCS built into Google Messages powered by Jibe Mobile. Rich Communication Services. Basically improved SMS/MMS without being limited to unencrypted carrier text messaging, has received alerts, can send large files etc. Much like iMessage on IOS but is an open standard Apple refuses to support. It also works on WiFi or mobile data.

It might not be available BECAUSE you're in China. It's labelled "Chat Features" in Google Messages.
what you are saying is about google message.as you said,rcs is a open standard,and it's been developed by china Mobile company,it's called “mobile 5g message” and integrated in the message apps on almost any phone manufacturers from china including Xiaomi

Last edited:
The top bar doesn't work where you turn on wi-fi/transmissions. I only have edit and when I click it the GUI crashes.

Anyone know how to reset the function center so there are defaults on the classic view?

Hello, today I found all of the sudden on my mi12 with the newest weekly Rom, that my SIM card is not recognised anymore. It switches between 4 bars and no SIM card symbol. I also get A pop-up shows up indicating that "com.android.phone" has been crashing. SIM card is working on my old iPhone without any problem. Yesterday I had no problems at all and I have no idea what I have done since then. I tried to reflash the Rom without success. Is there anything I can do? Thanks!

Hey, love the room. Just moved to Xiaomi 13 and miui 14. How to enable the automatic call recording?

Do you use MIUI dialer?
Go to Settings and type "call recording" in the search box.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-18-16-25-25-871_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-18-16-25-25-871_com.android.settings.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.