Status
Not open for further replies.

abady

Members
Sep 11, 2011
how can i remove an account ? am facing a problem and i have to remove my Google account .

mrjayviper

Members
Sep 8, 2012
1. How do I access recent apps? I tried a long press on the home button and nothing happens.

2. on all ROMs I've used in the past, a short press on the home button brings me to my homescreen. not the case with miui 3.1.18.

I've looked at the button settings and nothing there stands out.

steps I used:
1. flash boot.img using fastboot (S-on!)
2. boot into recovery
3. flash ROM
4. reboot
5. boot into recovery again (I booted straight into recovery after the reboot in step 4)
6. flash gapps

I'm using a One X (tegra3). thanks! :)

Jan 23, 2013
Hi all! I've just updated to 3.1.18 from 2.9.5 on a Mi-One Plus. The ROM was installed (after the third try), but it fails to install gapps. I've rebooted into recovery and tried from the Updater app as well, the error I get is "Unexpected number of arguments (5)". I'm using the ICS gapps dated 20120429, MD5 checks OK as well. Please help!

All right, got a french MIUI ROM for the M1, it included the gapps as well, so now I have 3.1.18 with gapps only now I can't install the language-pack. Well, PlayStore is more important, but I expected it a bit easier...

Odraci

Members
May 10, 2012
Anyone dual booting miui on galaxy i9100? I am experiencing bootloops on dorimanx with stock ics as the first rom.

LANseL0T

Members
Jan 21, 2013
... tell me the right way to install ngapps?
Practically you need only access to Google Play Market. All GApps are stored where (at your choice ;)). The way to install Google Play in your case is: extract file Phonesky.apk from zip arhive and launch it (inside phone, indeed). So you will have access to Google Play Market. Enjoy!

phana

Members
Jul 12, 2012
Let me ask a question, does a Note II rom has the option of Multiwindow ? Sorry if my question is bad, because I'm coming from other custom rom and I wanna try MiUi, currently when I press back button for few seconds Multiwindows appear...and I wanna how it will be on MiUi....does the option available...or whatever...

Many regards,

Edit: Checked & done!

phana

Members
Jul 12, 2012
Rom for Note 2 is great ! But a little laggy in contact when I scroll up and down in the list.

phana

Members
Jul 12, 2012
There is a setting call Note 2 Settings. I'm wondering with feature settings in red color, set DPI=268(Note suggested, must be unset before OTA). I dare not tick this. I want to know what is this feature, and its advantage and disadvantage of this point. Please explain me.

Thanks,

WastedJoker

Members
Sep 22, 2011
Its in the ROM . zip... so try to fix permissions in CWM... or look into system/app for MIUIGallery.apk and set permissions to rw-r--r--
I'd already tried fix Permissions.

I couldn't set perms via Root Explorer as the apk file is set to read only.

I ran the apk file and it said the app was already present. Went ahead with install anyway and it states "Application not Installed".

I tried fixing permissions again and it didn't work.

I'll see if todays update fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.