Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo if MIUI based on original firmwares, how can be that the sensation only have ICS and the Desire Z have JB rom ?
Dezire Z is not officially supported by MIUI China... Its an unofficial port based on nexus build....

Soo if MIUI based on original firmwares, how can be that the sensation only have ICS and the Desire Z have JB rom ?
Because Sensation... only has ICS from HTC. Desire Z is a port and its made of unofficial JB base from device that has JB.
There's also MIUI JB for Sensation. You can find it over XDA.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I think I did a mistake with the karnels.
Which karnel is based with MIUI? Can I reinstall the based karnel?
I have now XXLF5 is it fine?

Though I had the same problem with the previous version and asked the same questions to which I got no help from the moderators but will try again since I have the same problem again. (I installed a non-miui rom meantime but I like miui rom so tried again)

I have a HTC HD2 (EU)
I try to install that rom as native sd
These are the steps I took
1- Wipe
2- İntsall radio
3- install MGLDR
4- install recovery mode (5/310/5)
5- Boot in recovery mode (wipe data/factory reset, advanced -wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats)
6- install rom, fix permissions and reboot
7- Boot in recovery mode and change settings
- Fix permissions
- 10 services
-- 1 Boot settings
--- 1 Boot source (1 - 1 android from sd)
--- 3 Ad Sd Di (choose native sd)
- 2 Boot Ad SD
8- Boot and make the settings
9- reboot in recovery and install gapps

My problem is; I don't see any icon of gapps

what did I do wrong?

You don't have to make it complicated
Just do as follow :

HD2ToolKit: Download HD2ToolKit
  1. Connect the device to the USB port
  2. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  3. Install HSPL using the "Install HSPL" function inside HD2ToolKit - MAGLDR: Android / WP7 supports 2.08 ONLY!
  4. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  5. Do "Task29" (aka Complete Wipe) using the "Wipe (Task29)" function inside HD2ToolKit
  6. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  7. Install Latest Radio Firmware using the "Install Custom NBH/NB RUU" function inside HD2ToolKit - HD2 Radios
  8. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  9. Install Latest MAGLDR using the "Install MAGLDR" function inside HD2ToolKit
  10. Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
  11. Choose "USB Flasher"
  12. Flash the Latest CWR (Clockwork Recovery) with the appropriate partition sizes by using the "Repartition" button inside the HD2ToolKit: System: 260MB | Cache: 5MB
  13. Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
  14. Insert MicroSD card with the ROM ZIP
  15. Choose "AD Recovery"
  16. Flash ROM ZIP
  17. Reboot into CWR
  18. Flash Gapps
  19. Reboot
  20. DONE

You don't have to make it complicated
Just do as follow :

HD2ToolKit: Download HD2ToolKit
  1. Connect the device to the USB port
  2. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  3. Install HSPL using the "Install HSPL" function inside HD2ToolKit - MAGLDR: Android / WP7 supports 2.08 ONLY!
  4. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  5. Do "Task29" (aka Complete Wipe) using the "Wipe (Task29)" function inside HD2ToolKit
  6. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  7. Install Latest Radio Firmware using the "Install Custom NBH/NB RUU" function inside HD2ToolKit - HD2 Radios
  8. Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
  9. Install Latest MAGLDR using the "Install MAGLDR" function inside HD2ToolKit
  10. Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
  11. Choose "USB Flasher"
  12. Flash the Latest CWR (Clockwork Recovery) with the appropriate partition sizes by using the "Repartition" button inside the HD2ToolKit: System: 260MB | Cache: 5MB
  13. Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
  14. Insert MicroSD card with the ROM ZIP
  15. Choose "AD Recovery"
  16. Flash ROM ZIP
  17. Reboot into CWR
  18. Flash Gapps
  19. Reboot
  20. DONE

Thank you for your reply.

I install that rom as native sd.
all works but gapps pack does not install.

I found google play apk file on the internet and downloaded the apps I needed

Thank you for your reply.

I install that rom as native sd.
all works but gapps pack does not install.

I found google play apk file on the internet and downloaded the apps I needed

that's right, it's always the best way to solve gapps.
this version, still some unsolved bugs from previous one
I can't switch to 2g, every time i do , it turn right then automatically to 3g prefer
and can't install any apps after running some properly..
is it same to you too

Hi. REally love your ROM. Great work. Is there any chance you might be able to port this ROM onto Samsung galaxy s3 4G AUS version? Thanks. Keep up the great work.

Hi. REally love your ROM. Great work. Is there any chance you might be able to port this ROM onto Samsung galaxy s3 4G AUS version? Thanks. Keep up the great work.
Tricky since none of us have the device unfortunately.

I see that there is a Miui market, do a little search but can't find the apk.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

This is the best ever ICS ROM build for Desire S, thank you very much! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hello,
just installed it on HTC OneX, works well except 2 things:
- UMS storage is not visible from PC (nothing happens on usb connect)
- home button does nothing (didn't find a way to emap it...)

any idea?
many thanks

Getting a really bad phone signal since installing current version on HTC Desire S. It shows no signal quite often, the rest of the time one or at most two bars but seems to jump around between these three states.

Hello,

any idea?
many thanks

Sorry I didn't notice the mention "It will cause Home button not working..!"

Hello,

any idea?
many thanks

For home button:
install English build
REBOOT
install Gapps..

Hi!

I have a probleme with camera on my HD2
when i want take a photo, it don't save it.
With other camera it's OK.
Do you have this probleme?

in call logs my contact's names are disapeared
only the numbers are seen
no connect between numbers and my contacts

my device is Samsung Galaxy S-II

I am also searching for the Chinese/MIUI market. Too bad it is removed from the rom. I used it to download games and apps for free. It could save more then 4 euro for a app/game

Status
Not open for further replies.