Status
Not open for further replies.
@iBotPeaches Any news about the Newman's N2 release? Seems that Genokolar has launched his own 3.2.22 update today, but as always, it may differ from miuiandroid edition. I have no chance to try if the related bugs have been fixed.

Here is the link if you want to take a look,

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=328985&uk=3791923799

Greetings ;)

I merged what I could from your fixes. Some of them would require a good script re-write, and how our scripts are already in a huge re-write for MIUI v5, I don't have time for a one-time re-write for Newman.

The ROM will be up in eh 2 hours.

Ok, don't worry. I know all the team will be very busy with the v5, so will see how it works with the new fixes. Let's see if you can give it a try later and thanks for take it in account.

Hi friends,
I try to upgrade my galaxy s from previous build to this 3.2.22 with full wipe and...recive error Status 7 in CWM recovery ?!
What is the problem ? I try to download rom few times but always is same-Status 7 error.

Hi friends,
I try to upgrade my galaxy s from previous build to this 3.2.22 with full wipe and...recive error Status 7 in CWM recovery ?!
What is the problem ? I try to download rom few times but always is same-Status 7 error.
Update your CWM recovery :)

is there anybody concerned about LTE settings missing on LG LU6200? it's a major feature of that phone that should've not been ignored...

i wish it could be solved maybe not next update but on the future update maybe and also JB update..

hi dear
i install 3.2.22 but stop to MIUI logo.:(

i flash boot.img :(
not work

and in flash CMW recovery.and TWRPrecovery.
not work

please help me. i want enjoy MIUI rom

Incredible S
VIVO PVT SHIP S-OF RL
HBOOT-2.03.000
RADIO-3831.18.00.11_M
EMMC-BOOT
FEB 03 2013.04

Galaxy Nexus GSM (Maguro). Stock browser crash. Home button (On-screen) didn't work at all. What happen with the last version of MIUIv4. So many important bugs.

Galaxy Nexus GSM (Maguro). Stock browser crash. Home button (On-screen) didn't work at all. What happen with the last version of MIUIv4. So many important bugs.

You flashed GAPPS and the ROM without re-booting in between. Not bugs, but you not reading the instructions :p

@iBotPeaches I have tested the Newman'2 N2 ROM that you uploaded yesterday, but persists the error "com.android.phone has sttoped" at the startup. I managed to swap the framework-miu-res.apk from Genokalar's ROM but no luck at all. Any idea what hell is crashing?

@iBotPeaches I have tested the Newman'2 N2 ROM that you uploaded yesterday, but persists the error "com.android.phone has sttoped" at the startup. I managed to swap the framework-miu-res.apk from Genokalar's ROM but no luck at all. Any idea what hell is crashing?

Grab me a logcat. The lines right above the .phone crash will tell.

Hi there,

Attached is Newman's N2 logcat with the following files:

- phone_standby_full.txt --> Full logcat while phone on standby status.
- phone_startup_full.txt --> Full logcat while booting the phone.
- standby_errors.txt --> Logcat filtered by errors while phone on standby status.
- standby_startup.txt --> Logcat filtered by errors while booting the phone.

Apart of the bug related to the phone, there are many other errors concerning to bluetooth and OMX libraries. Don't know why, but also the 3D hardware acceleration is not working well in this ROM since it gives inconsistent results on antutu test and the touch responsiveness fails in some games. See the pics below.

Attachments

• Newman N2 logcat.zip
    144.7 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.