Status
Not open for further replies.

g0mib0y

Members
Feb 1, 2012
any solution to the proximity sensor issue on the MI2? screen doesn't turn off when in a phone call :(

g0mib0y

Members
Feb 1, 2012
phone - settings - incoming call - proximity sensor - ON... (way can be different, I am using SLOVAK lang)
Ok found it but no difference unfortunantly. proximity sensor not working for me. I'll se what happens on friday. Thanx for you response :)

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Ok found it but no difference unfortunantly. proximity sensor not working for me. I'll se what happens on friday. Thanx for you response :)
So test your proximity sensor in testing menu by dial *#*#MIUI#*#*

DavidLondon

Members
Sep 21, 2012
Autostart manager doesn't work in this version. I can click on an entry and I get the red cross but when you go back in it has gone back to a tick and the background app has restarted. Read on a forum that wiping the Dalvik can fix this but didn't work when I tried it. HTC Desire S. Any suggestions?

miwanro

Members
Nov 8, 2012
Autostart manager doesn't work in this version. I can click on an entry and I get the red cross but when you go back in it has gone back to a tick and the background app has restarted. Read on a forum that wiping the Dalvik can fix this but didn't work when I tried it. HTC Desire S. Any suggestions?
Yes, same thing on my Desire S. This bug happens since about 2 previous weekly ROM released.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

guby

Members
Jan 31, 2013
Hi, is this version of MIUI working on HTC Desire? Is the variant for HTC Desire S compatible for HTC desire? Thank you.

DavidLondon

Members
Sep 21, 2012
Yes, same thing on my Desire S. This bug happens since about 2 previous weekly ROM released.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
Do you use anything to get around this like another app ? I have a number of apps I don't want autostarting. The app control in MIUI was one of the features I really liked about MIUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.