Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating to 3.10.18, music only plays through the speaker with or without the earphones connected

NWM a couple of reboots n its fine now

Last edited:
Is anybody else experiencing a black statusbar on lockscreen with the latest update? All previous versions had a transparent statusbar everywhere...

Samsung SGS S3 - i9300

Are you using default theme? [COLOR=maroon said:
~Tapatalk 4~[/COLOR]

Yes, tried the default theme, tried switching the theme and I even tried reinstalling the update but I still get a black statustbar on lockscreen. Everything else is working as usual, no other glitches...

Yes, tried the default theme, tried switching the theme and I even tried reinstalling the update but I still get a black statustbar on lockscreen. Everything else is working as usual, no other glitches...
Works fine for me..

unega9us.jpg

~Tapatalk 4~

is it just me or is the status bar not transparent anymore (using galaxy s2 with latest release, and the statusbar is black)

Is anybody else experiencing a black statusbar on lockscreen with the latest update? All previous versions had a transparent statusbar everywhere...

Samsung SGS S3 - i9300
Yes on my samsung s2 its really not a good update its messed some of the themes lockscreens up too! :(

I have a problen with my Gasaxy S2 with SIM lock lockscreen. The bottom row is unaccessible as you can see from attached picture. I have upgraded directly from 3.9.13 to 3.10.18.
In previous version it was similar, but I was able to touch 3/4 of the bottom row, so it was not so confusing.
Looks like problem with lockscreen resolution / optimisation / design.
Thanks for fix.
Peter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-19-19-03-56.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-19-19-03-56.png
    204 KB · Views: 258
Dear friends in Samsung Galaxy Note GT N7000 the ROM does not boot. It Freeze to Miui Logo. In some boots when it pass the phone has boot loops continuously. Thanks for your effort and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.