Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

No update for ZTE V987-P188F04???

I use Miui v5 3.10.18, I would want to pass on 3.10.25 on my ZTE V987.

danycmoi

Hi friends, I change my Note2 and buy LG G2.
I realy need MIUI roms for my new phone...does we can expect MIUI for g2 ?
Great phone but without MIUI its not complete !

Hi friends, I change my Note2 and buy LG G2.
I realy need MIUI roms for my new phone...does we can expect MIUI for g2 ?
Great phone but without MIUI its not complete !
if you love MIUI, you should buy Xiaomi phone...

there are no plans for MIUI on LG G2 yet...

I noticed that after the update, when i press the power btn to unlock the device i used to see the clock and date, now only clock appear without the date, is it supposed to be like that?

I noticed that after the update, when i press the power btn to unlock the device i used to see the clock and date, now only clock appear without the date, is it supposed to be like that?
which language..?

Hey everyone!

I tried to update Miui v5 (one of the first releases) on the Desire HD through TWRP 2.6.x,
but after flashing it and rebooting, I got a green screen and it freezed up. Tried several times,
even tried a clean flash.

Would it be because of TWRP and should I flash CWM, or was it a bug you think ?
MD5 checksum was ok.

Hi there.

Im using a Galaxy S2 and yes the status bar bug is gone.

However, the font size on messages got bigger. Even if i set it to the smaller size on the settings menu it will automatically get bigger after a while.

Can you please check this?

I use the english rom, stock kernel and yes this happens in the default theme.

Thank you for a great job.

Bug - Icons are rearranged after reboot specially if the apps are installed in SD card
Using Xperia Arc S

I can't use wifi if I have to signing in session on browser. Always reboots until I close wifi.

If I touch notification on my notification bar (whatsapp message for example) while screen locked without security It's not going to message unless I slide and open screen lock.

Multilang: Turkish
Device: Nexus S (crespo)

I can't open any youtube link from any app. Instead of youtube the browser starts but it says 'the page cannot be opened'. I tried other browsers and still the problem exists.
I have been using miui multilang since 3.8.9. I updated it to 3.9.27 but there is still the same problem.
I didn't manage to submit this problem through feedback app so I'm asking here. Thanks

Hi, is this rom for Galaxy s4-i9505 Samsung based or Cyanogen and is this Official from MIUI team ?
Greetings.
pm. Yes, I wan to buy Xiaomi phone but is not available in my country.

Hi, is this rom for Galaxy s4-i9505 Samsung based or Cyanogen and is this Official from MIUI team ?
Greetings.
pm. Yes, I wan to buy Xiaomi phone but is not available in my country.
From where are you? i9505 is from XDA dev...

~Tapatalk 4~

This bug appeared two weeks ago, and it's not fixed. Someone suggested that you set font size manually but often it reverts to bigger font.

Also one minor thing on SGSII is that now there is no date bellow clock on lockscreen? I'm pretty sure it was there two updates ago :)

Hi there.

Im using a Galaxy S2 and yes the status bar bug is gone.

However, the font size on messages got bigger. Even if i set it to the smaller size on the settings menu it will automatically get bigger after a while.

Can you please check this?

I use the english rom, stock kernel and yes this happens in the default theme.

Thank you for a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.