Status
Not open for further replies.
Please update to my latest build (3.10.19) to fix boot issue on GT-n7000 @miuiandroid team

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: ingbrzy

[release]3.10.18[/release]

Notes:
Where is 'Gapps 4.2.x' for other than 'MIUI v5 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, SGS4, ZTE V987, S820 etc.'? For example LG Optimus 4XHD (P880).

I like the new black background on status bar, but when im on the home screen the Wifi, Signal icons and carrier name disappear and only stay the time and battery icon, it gets normally when im on any aplicattion, is it normal in this new release or is it a bug on my device? Help me please, a really like the new black background!

EDIT: Im on HTC Desire S

Last edited:
I like the new black background on status bar, but when im on the home screen the Wifi, Signal icons and carrier name disappear and only stay the time and battery icon, it gets normally when im on any aplicattion, is it normal in this new release or is it a bug on my device? Help me please, a really like the new black background!
Everything's OK on my mi2.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

I have "Parsing package error" when trying to install any apk from sd on Nexus 4. What is this and how to solve?

wasn't the status bar black all the time?

anyways I have a problem in the messages. font size is sent to small but after a reboot always hoes back to huge! (that's inside the conversations. list seems fine)

sgs2

Set font size again in Settings - Display - Font size.

It's on Android version as its written in file name. Please read my post on first page about our changes. Then ask questions.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7

Is word prediction back in the stock included keyboard? Using a MI2, and the feature was gone in previous release.

Please update to my latest build (3.10.19) to fix boot issue on GT-n7000 @miuiandroid team

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

hello Gerret , It's Robert from France . yesssss !!!! everything is OK now with my n7000 using your 3.10.19 Build.

this must be a a lot of work porting this rom , and you do it well !!!!!!!!! as usual this rom is excellent and you're making a great job . Thanks a lot !!!!
Have a nice Day ;-) ;):)

Reactions: Gerrett
Motorola Razr (utms_spider) BUG !
Report release 3.10.18
some problems and erros detected
USB problems and mount erros
Video HD recording erros
camera program is not working. (sd card is active.) time, then the application gives an error. !!

Motorola Razr (utms_spider)
updated with 3.10.18
on restarting the phone
the miui new unlocker is displayed
when i unlock it,
the old unlocker is displayed, (i had enabled pattern unlock)
when i put in my unlock pattern code
it doesn't make it to the home screen
the phone keeps on restarting and goes into a boot loop
tried to flash earlier version
now the phone is stuck on the miui boot logo

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
After flashing 3.10.18, my monitor app isn't working anymore. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using MI2 by the way.

Sent from my MI 2

Hi everybody,
after updated, device can not record hd video as 4.2.2 verison. When i choose sd card for saving pictures camera app device does not response and camera app shut down. A blank area come up at toggles when i pull notification bar down. Also gallery does not shown images in sdcard. !! [ motorola razr xt910 (utms_spider) ]

Status
Not open for further replies.