Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity... did bmarko apply my Bluetooth Null Filter patch in the Galaxy S4 port for 9505 yet?

Would be cool if that one could be included in the build-machine so that Bluetooth transfers finally work the same way they do on Xiaomi MI2.

If you’re using recent MIUI V5 developer verison, you can get the OTA via Updater-Check update or if it does not work try this Updater-Menu-Download lastest full ROM.

When I am checking for update, there is no update shown, and I don't have the option of "Download Latest full rom"
I am on 3.10.18, thanks.

I have MI2s 32GB...I just updated to last version like every week through updater app...after the phone rebooted all my data was erased, just like if i did wipe data...so do backup before updating!!

EDIT: Ok, strange thing, after update the phone rebooted with no data on it, i rebooted again and the data was back like normal.

Last edited:
When I am checking for update, there is no update shown, and I don't have the option of "Download Latest full rom"
I am on 3.10.18, thanks.
If you don't have Mi2, you have to download release manually from this thread...

~Tapatalk 4~

my mi2 updated from 3.10.18 multilang to latest 3.10.25 using manual installation pack, all my data still there after install and reboot

I liked the auto hide navigation buttons feature on the previous build, how can I get that back on this new update?

Just wanted to report that the black statusbar is solved on my SGS S3 - i9300 so probably the same goes for those that had the problem on their S2.

Same here, I'm using a Galaxy S2, statusbar bug is gone, yeah :) Thank you.

problems on xt910, camera, gallery to much bugs, goin back to 3.10.11 last stable version for my device

I am using EVO 3D (Shooteru). After applying the new update (3.10.25) after wipe, Advanced Power Menu for Reboot, does not show to go to Recovery or Boot Loader. It just reboots. Anyone else having this problem?

Hello all, I've an issue with text messages, always got a undelivered message notification :( when sending a message... by the way i'm receiving message as well with no issues.

Appreciated your support here.

Status
Not open for further replies.