Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the new MIUI sound setting (headphone setting) still not available in this release? That is a nice cool feature and will be useful. I hope that will improve the sound quality in my M2S. Please enable it..

Thanks for your hard work

Its nice to see Xiaomi efforts every week BUT it also looks funny they are still on 4.1 for devices where 4.3 has already been released officially. Either they have no competency enough or they don't want to do free of cost. :) Overall its not a good impression and feeling similar to products having no warranty or guaranty.

You are right, Its not about competency but I think they dont want to do free of cost. The support model for old devices are slowly reducing. I had advanced Power Management not working for 4.2 ROM for last 3 weeks for EVO3D and was asked to refer WSM Tool and even that is also not working as many others also have complained. Hence I switched over to CM 10.1 and it gives me pleasant surprise. Anyhow I'll keep watching MiUi.

You are right, Its not about competency but I think they dont want to do free of cost. The support model for old devices are slowly reducing. I had advanced Power Management not working for 4.2 ROM for last 3 weeks for EVO3D and was asked to refer WSM Tool and even that is also not working as many others also have complained. Hence I switched over to CM 10.1 and it gives me pleasant surprise. Anyhow I'll keep watching MiUi.
Your Evo doesn't have MIUI support since MIUI v4. Now it's just one developer who ports to your phone. Those changes your talking about have nothing to do with current MIUI development.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

We support devices that got their actual versions. If developer hasnt released his port then we don't have it here.

We support devices that got their actual versions. If developer hasnt released his port then we don't have it here.

Thanks for answering! Do you know if there will be a developer port in the future?

To all who complained the date is missing from lock screen, it is there again!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I got status ERROR 7 installation aborted with the i9500 ROM. Any ideas? I never had this issue with all of your ROMS.

EDIT::: I had to UPDATE CWM to VERSION 6 and it worked.

Last edited:
have some issue Google play and Google Talk it's not working on this weekly on mi mi-one

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

with this update my carrier logo/text is back in de status bar. How can I remove it like in the previous ROM?

have some issue Google play and Google Talk it's not working on this weekly on mi mi-one

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2
Its because we removed google apps from MIONE. To install gapps use Google Installer.
But we might do end support for MIONE next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.