MULTI 3.11.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated my Mi2S to the 3.11.29 and my power sheduler seems to work now...

Do have an issue with the magnify glass function when entering text, does not seem to work correct anymore...
Anyone else having the same problem with the magnify glass to put the cursor where you want?

About what? Just live with it, it's not that hard to get used to. Miui changed that.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Why change something that works perfectly?
I know that Google guidelines are in the direction of having the menu button on screen, but we have the physical (now useless?) menu button.

Is there any way to mod the framework or reuse 3.11.15 pieces in order to get rid of it?

Thanks for the answers

Does anyone know if the menu button on upper right corner has been removed on Mi2S?

Why change something that works perfectly?
I know that Google guidelines are in the direction of having the menu button on screen, but we have the physical (now useless?) menu button.

Is there any way to mod the framework or reuse 3.11.15 pieces in order to get rid of it?

Thanks for the answers
The physical menu button still works well. It opens menu as always.

thanks for m7.........very nice work......

Yes, thks indeed. Was about time... But lack of MIUI showed me the world in excellence of other ROMs and kept me away from buying a Xiaomi phone. Lets see what happens after trying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.