MULTI 3.11.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
mi2s - well, autorun of BZ was fixed, but miui widgets are not displaying weather now.. pity

I deleted dummyweather.apk, and now it cannot be installed through disable/enable miui support in bz weather - so now I cannot enable miui support in bz options.. (then i found weatherdummy.apk in folder root.. and enabled miui support)

Last edited:
mi2s - attached to thread 'weather.apk' cannot be installed due to error "application not installed"

language: english US

Last edited:
HTC ONE MIUI is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, can't get enough of it :)))))))))))
so far so good!!!!! Fingers crossed X! ;)

thanks for the hard work guys! One question though, have not tried it myself yet but, anyone knows/tried if HTC Backup Tool works with MIUI?

Was there a reason to break all my weather widgets? all customized clocks with weather and themes with weather features?

damn, deleted two files from root folder 'file.smth' and 'bugsense.smth'.. I had no such files on other m2s.. and all the info was lost from the sd card.. wtf! all photos have gone, i didn't delete photos, why they gone, omfg

Thanks for stopping by and support the International effort to bring all users from around the world together in one place.

With so many users now aware of MIUI ROM for Android, forums such as XDA are not suitable for the expansion and support of an effort on this scale. Because there are now simply dozens more Android devices using this ROM in addition to the Google Nexus One and HTC Desire it was logical to begin planning a site to allow users to get support, find ROMs and also share their experiences in a more 'whole' community environment.

We've still got a lot of work to do for the site but we're setup with Tapatalk so you can keep up on the move, we're also on Twitter as well!

Any questions about the site please feel free to ask. We hope to bring you the best possible MIUI ROM support we can.

Thanks,

Mark
It's a system app.. So copy it to system/app, set permissions and reboot...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi all thx for the great work!

I've got a question though... I always update my MI2S using the updater app and manually selecting the multi-rom i've downloaded via computer. The update always works so that's good. But the process takes about 10 mins... Is this normal? Another thing i've noticed. When update in progress the status bar quickly goes to 25% done and remains there for the entire update-time. When almost done it (after about 10mins) it jumps to 93% and quickly to 100% done. Is this normal? If so mayby it can be fixed?

When updating I always leave the screen on to check the progress. When the phone is updating and i use it (or maybe an app does) it somotimes freeses and i have to remove battery and try again...

In the end it always works out fine...

I don't seem to find the weather app... could be that i've removed it before since no european cities were supported. Any way to get it back?

Thx Noets

Last edited:
Hi all thx for the great work!

I've got a question though... I always update my MI2S using the updater app and manually selecting the multi-rom i've downloaded via computer. The update always works so that's good. But the process takes about 10 mins... Is this normal? Another thing i've noticed. When update in progress the status bar quickly goes to 25% done and remains there for the entire update-time. When almost done it (after about 10mins) it jumps to 93% and quickly to 100% done. Is this normal? If so mayby it can be fixed?

When updating I always leave the screen on to check the progress. When the phone is updating and i use it (or maybe an app does) it somotimes freeses and i have to remove battery and try again...

In the end it always works out fine...

I don't seem to find the weather app... could be that i've removed it before since no european cities were supported. Any way to get it back?

Thx Noets
its normal on the mi2 device and nothing to worry about :)

Could please someone explain in details how to do that? created system/app in root and under miui, didn't help
system/app is a folder already on your device, you just need to copy the apk there :)

Sorry, but don't see such folder in file manager, and I don't know how to set permissions to 644.. :)

Ok I did it, rw-rw-r, 0664
rebooted
system weather crashing on locating city.. english us

Hey, i installed last week version of MIUI to my ZTE v967s, do I have to do a fullvipe or is dalvikcache wipe ok? Updater App doesn´t work for me :S

Hey, i installed last week version of MIUI to my ZTE v967s, do I have to do a fullvipe or is dalvikcache wipe ok? Updater App doesn´t work for me :S
Updater App is only for official device. Do not do a full wipe, just install from Recovery

using 3.11.29 on i9100 i experiences ram memory leak, phone unusable..

please can you fix?
what does happen to you exactly? I don't have anything that you described in my i9100. Let me know :0 (i am not wiping data since a month)
mi2s - well, autorun of BZ was fixed, but miui widgets are not displaying weather now.. pity...
do you use BZ weather? this app actually has its own widgets. Hopefully, until Burgerz updates his app to comply with new weather changes, you will find this as a valid alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.