3.3.1 (V5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason MI ONE got a 3.3.1. I don't know why it did, but I guess its another v4 build for MI ONE.

Since we only have 1 ROM (well 2 now), we are gonna test them before blindly uploading them.

Reactions: Pele and lekzzz
For some reason MI ONE got a 3.3.1. I don't know why it did, but I guess its another v4 build for MI ONE.

Since we only have 1 ROM (well 2 now), we are gonna test them before blindly uploading them.
Yes it's just the V4 build. I've updated it and it's not V5. Well I don't mind, looking forward to V5 for my Mi2 :D

Thanks!
small question, does it include new kernel from xiaomi?
Will it help with msm_hsic_host? :)

xiaomi being very inconsistent... on launch..

yes mi2 is their bread and butter, but when it comes to marketing... ahem, (like mi2 is a globally known device and competitor) they should of rolled it out to asop/nexus devices to make more noise... its like ubuntu all over again, with there touch screenshots and failed daily updates... like coke without the fizz... they should of put that on a spoon, heat it, and peoples would of been buzzing...

From this thread i cannot understand if nexus devices which have Jellybean update (4.2.2 - for example Galaxy Nexus) will get MIUI v5. Someone can answer me?

From this thread i cannot understand if nexus devices which have Jellybean update (4.2.2 - for example Galaxy Nexus) will get MIUI v5. Someone can answer me?

MIUI v5 doesn't have 4.2.2 yet, and the next device to get MIUI v5 is MI ONE. So all the talk of future devices will be in 1 month.

Reactions: Sörnäinen
I think I'm going to try it to update through ClockworkMod, that should be possible doesn't it?

You don't rename this to "update". You simply take the ZIP and flash via Updater.apk.
What do u mean? I need to rename to update.zip and flash using recovery? Is that's what u mean, then i already did that. Or do u mean that i need to flash using update.apk?

What do u mean? I need to rename to update.zip and flash using recovery? Is that's what u mean, then i already did that. Or do u mean that i need to flash using update.apk?

I have no clue the update procedure if your on a JLB version.

I think I'm going to try it to update through ClockworkMod, that should be possible doesn't it?
waaaait a second. does CWM work on the Xiaomi M2???
If it does, how does it handle the SystemOne/Two patitions? I'm pretty much interested on this...

pd: i mean the CWM recovery, not the app

Status
Not open for further replies.