Status
Not open for further replies.
ROM download will appear soon. Mirrors are updating.

There is native OTA. Simply open up "Updater.apk" and hit "Check for Updates".

Enjoy :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ingbrzy
Guys, because I couldn't find it anywhere; would anybody tell me when is MIUI v5 going to be released for Galaxy Nexus?

Guys, because I couldn't find it anywhere; would anybody tell me when is MIUI v5 going to be released for Galaxy Nexus?
now they are working only on the mi1, mi1s and note2 version...stop asking about others phone...this is spam

Will GALAXY S3 get the MIUI v5
In my opinion MIUI should be faster in presenting roms since alot of people worldwide get used for it, then suddenly they stopped.
Marketing wise MI-2 & MI-1 aren't spread worldwide like Samsung or HTC ... etc ...
If it is too long to get MIUI v5 alot of people will move to other roms which they arrived to 4.2.2,
Hope this community takes my post into consideration in order to push MIUI,
Regards,

There is native OTA. Simply open up "Updater.apk" and hit "Check for Updates".

Enjoy :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Is OTA support new on 3.3.15?

If it is, why doesn't the changelog say anything about OTA?
If it is not, why does my 3.3.1 updater say i'm already using the latest version?

the problem is always the same the new radio D: is really a disaster. Compared to old radio is a disaster (and these is already a disaster for herself)

If it is not, why does my 3.3.1 updater say i'm already using the latest version?
For our OTA you have to install goomanager from PlayStore...

I only put an OTA from 3.3.8 -> 3.3.15, I didn't program an OTA for 3.3.1.

Still the issue with silent mode in the email app is not resolved. A workaround is to download a silent mp3 file from this site and use it. This way no more annoying "pling" when recieving email in the night :) Also please fix so that calender invites in ICS formats work in the default email app, please please please. Everything else is excelent!

Status
Not open for further replies.