Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-22-20-10-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-22-20-10-23.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 397
is already multilanguage or just english?
"From now, we release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first."
This was last 3.3.15 multilang pack and ingbrzy wrote this... so this should be a FULL multilang rom (for Xiaomi devices only, but as this release is only for MI-2..)

"From now, we release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first."
This was last 3.3.15 multilang pack and ingbrzy wrote this... so this should be a FULL multilang rom (for Xiaomi devices only, but as this release is only for MI-2..)
mmm i think that should mean that will not release only lang pack but a full rom

is something coming up for xiaomi mi-one this release?

Dear Miui Team
Can you confirm if the V5 for Xiaomi M1S / M1 will be for this Friday or the next one ?
my son is waiting the wonderful Rom as mine

Reactions: Amos
It cant be updated from OTG(ie it will not scan automatically why im asking is last update i gave check for updates it directly started to download..but this time it says already up to date any help?

Last week UPdater app recognized that there is a new update avaiable and it downloaded it through that. This week it did not recognize it. Hence I need use the browser to visit the website, find the link to download.

Why - good nice things exits for week and vanished??

Status
Not open for further replies.