Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3.4.5 the roms are no longer multi language??

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first.
  • Install via Updater app

After 3.4.5 the roms are no longer multi language??

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first.
  • Install via Updater app

You have to wait for MIUI Multilang 3.4.12... not released yet... will be released at evening as usually...

You have to wait for MIUI Multilang 3.4.12... not released yet... will be released at evening as usually...

Ok no problem....i tought that the roms for the MI2 multilanguage were...
For the future i will update my MI2 one day later as the release ;-)

Kind regards

Dreamsharing

Reactions: Pele

[release]3.4.12[/release]

Notice: GApps are no longer included! (not for Xiaomi devices)
Please flash ROM, REBOOT, and then flash Gapps.
Do NOT flash them back to back! It will cause Home button not working..!
Gapps 4.1.x : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Notes:
is Gapps necessary or can I just download individual Google apps that I need? Any difference? Help -_-

Just intalled the latest rom on my SGS3 and its very smooth and working just great! thanks for the good work.
One thing I have found to not work is the calender, I have 2 calenders synced and I can see them in the settings, but on the calendar i can only see my gmail calendar. Any help will be appriciated.

is Gapps necessary or can I just download individual Google apps that I need? Any difference? Help -_-

We do not put gapps. You can install them separate. You can install whatever app you want from Google Play.

Reactions: moonbugz
Just intalled the latest rom on my SGS3 and its very smooth and working just great! thanks for the good work.
One thing I have found to not work is the calender, I have 2 calenders synced and I can see them in the settings, but on the calendar i can only see my gmail calendar. Any help will be appriciated.

Does the calendar (day view) have a decent european date format, dd-mm-yy? in 3.4.5 it was yy-mm-dd even when dd-mm-yy was activated in the system settings.

Installing the Gapps the way is described here should fix the location issues?

Sometimes -MOST of the time- my M1-S points to China, giving me a bad experience on Google Search and Now, the Browser location and (the most annoying thing) an IMPOSSIBLE experience with Gmaps, Navigation, etc. etc.

Is there a way to just fix the location services? What am I doing wrong?

We do not put gapps. You can install them separate. You can install whatever app you want from Google Play.
great! I thought there's a service or component in the Gapp zip file needed -_-'' I'm a newbie

Can it be updated with the integrated updater if I have the last miuiandroid version or I need to download the whole installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.