Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be updated with the integrated updater if I have the last miuiandroid version or I need to download the whole installer?
No.. Download and install via updater app...

Just flashed on Note 2. GT-N7100. (Clean wipe)
But it does not detect my SIM card :(
Any pointers ?
It shows me Baseband version as Unknown.
Can I flash some custom radio in here ?

Installing the Gapps the way is described here should fix the location issues?

Sometimes -MOST of the time- my M1-S points to China, giving me a bad experience on Google Search and Now, the Browser location and (the most annoying thing) an IMPOSSIBLE experience with Gmaps, Navigation, etc. etc.

Is there a way to just fix the location services? What am I doing wrong?

now thats strange, you shouldnt need to flash gapps in the first place since you are using xiaomi phone which miuiandroid include the basic google apps.

at least i have no issue with location settingsin the current version. In 3.3.29 where i needed to flash gapps i do have that issue.

Now gapps wise i have an issue that its not fixed in AOSP QDS84, 3.4.5 and now 3.4.12 its google talk, it crash when i try to start voice chat.... ironically i dont have any issue when i tried 3.3.29 so its a very strange issue in gapps =/

guys i flashed miui rom it is great looking rom everything is working fine but the transitions are a bit laggy .. am i the only one who is facing this bug ?!

Just flashed on Note 2. GT-N7100. (Clean wipe)
But it does not detect my SIM card :(
Any pointers ?
It shows me Baseband version as Unknown.
Can I flash some custom radio in here ?
yes.. flash another baseband/modem...

3.4.12 for S3 is just a disaster. Sorry, but the truth. Laggy transition, scrolling everything. Xiaomi MIUI just focuses on cosmetics a lot but not on core and base.
3.4.5 beta still far better.

Literally, just a wastage of my precious time getting such buggy ROM and then upgrading then getting frustrated then reverting back everything. opps! anyhow came back.

3.4.12 for S3 is just a disaster. Sorry, but the truth. Laggy transition, scrolling everything. Xiaomi MIUI just focuses on cosmetics a lot but not on core and base.
3.4.5 beta still far better.

Literally, just a wastage of my precious time getting such buggy ROM and then upgrading then getting frustrated then reverting back everything. opps! anyhow came back.
my s3 works perfectly with 3.4.12

Reactions: vainroma
Since I have installed V5, every time I come out of flight mode on my M1 I have to input my sim card unlock code. Didn't have to do this with V4. Any suggestions please?

Download any Google play version gapps normally it's the base for login into Google services only thing messed up so far it's Google talk

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

Download any Google play version gapps normally it's the base for login into Google services only thing messed up so far it's Google talk

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2
I don't know how I did it before, but I remember that after install the gaaps or the lang-pack, I got all the apps.

Hi! I am getting a Status 7 (CWM) error message while installing this version of ROM on S3. Please help....I had to revert back to old ROM due to this.
I had Downloaded m0 version of the ROM.

Since I have installed V5, every time I come out of flight mode on my M1 I have to input my sim card unlock code. Didn't have to do this with V4. Any suggestions please?
strange i always have to do this

when you enter flight mode you disable communication of your antenas thats why when you restore your communications it authenticate the sim again

strange i always have to do this

when you enter flight mode you disable communication of your antenas thats why when you restore your communications it authenticate the sim again
Never had to re-enter sim unlock code with previous versions of Miui. In the morning my "Profile Scheduler+" app would take the phone out of flight mode and into normal mode and emails, sms, etc would start to arrive as I woke up.

Anyone know how to disable stock sms app from giving notifications?

Trying to use a 3rd party app (ChompSMS) but I'm continuously deceiving a double notification from the stock, even though I've switched auto-retrieve to off.

Anyone know how to disable stock sms app from giving notifications?

Trying to use a 3rd party app (ChompSMS) but I'm continuously deceiving a double notification from the stock, even though I've switched auto-retrieve to off.
Messages app - settings - advanced - SMS app priority - off...

Status
Not open for further replies.