Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Xiaomi Mione, I tried several times to upgrade form v4 to v5 but everyting I get the same problem, while calling the phone just close or reboot. Even some time it reboot without any raison.
I tried to upgrade through recovery the first time, through updater, even after full wipe I get the same problem.
Each time I restore or from MiuiBackup or from Titanium, some time with settings restored some time not, but nothing change.
I actually downgrade to v4 and I am waiting after some one to help me for that issue.

Thanks, ;)

Hi,
I have version 3.4.5 on my SG I9100, Do i need to do full wipe to go to the 3.4.12 or just update over it without wipe??

Thank you very much for all your Timpo and esfuerzosss. Greetings.

Where are the Samsung settings in Miui 3.4.12 for GT-I9100? I'm searching for the setting to change the screen mode to Dynamic?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

There's no Samsung settings in official v5.

Wysłane z MI 2

Quick question,

Everytime I flash this ROM, (Full Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvik) Reboot as told too, then flash GAPPS(4.1.2) phone does not get past boot screen. It works fine if I flash the ROM and reboot and proceed not to Flash GAPPS, but if I flash GAPPS after initial boot it will not start up. Any ideas ? Just joined the MIUI nation btw, and loving it. Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Also was wondering if any other kernels are compatible with the ROM

I have the same problem here !!
Question: Gapps = Market + gmail+maps+ gtalk ?

Gapps will give you access to Market and Gmail by filling in your Gmail credentials.

as for your problem: Try downloading the Gapps version from Octobre (20121011). This one works for me just fine.
If this doesn't work you should do a md5 check, which will check if your have downloaded your file without bugs of other corrupt elements.

First of all, thank you for all your hard work! It's awesome! :)

I have the same issue as @azzyt. Boots and works fine until I flash gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip matches.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
I use CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.2-Siyah.
MD5 hash of gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip matches (4e9e7ec3c22b0b3471bd05d62b8a659d)

What to do?

EDIT:
I think I managed to get it working. I did this. Not sure why/what did the trick.

1. Downloaded and flashed SiyahKernel S2-v6.0beta5 (http://www.gokhanmoral.com/?p=1796)
2. Formatet internal sd-card, data, cacha and dalvik-cache.
3. Installed MIUI, rebooted.
4. Installed gapps, deleted cache and dalvik.
5. booted properly, but MIUI setup crashed instantly. So now Im going to do it all again, but go through the miui setup, and then install gapps.

Guys i falashed the rom correctly i know what am dong but some transition effects are too laggy on my note 2 .. and when anyone calls me the phone shows that someone is calling me but it rings after 4 seconds and the rom is kinda and laggy overall why it is slow ? Please answer me am in love with this rom :(

Thanks alot 4 your great work

Can somebody point me to where I can disable the "Preview Message" within the default Messaging app? I want to disable the message preview on the notification bar every time I receive a new text message. For some reason I can't find it. I got the SGN2 (N7100).

T.I.A.

Quick question,

Everytime I flash this ROM, (Full Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvik) Reboot as told too, then flash GAPPS(4.1.2) phone does not get past boot screen. It works fine if I flash the ROM and reboot and proceed not to Flash GAPPS, but if I flash GAPPS after initial boot it will not start up. Any ideas ? Just joined the MIUI nation btw, and loving it. Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Also was wondering if any other kernels are compatible with the ROM
Why are you installing full gapps package? This is why you get bootloop. Your I9100 has not enough system memory to handle over 100MB of gapps.
Just install needed gapps from Google Play.

Reactions: abandonow
Don't you need to flash the gapps package to get Google Play?

Found a the new Google Play apk, and installed without installing gapps. Downloaded everything from Google Play, works fine. :)

hello,
I do not know if to someone else happened this or maybe it is known and i just did not know it, but pressing quickly 4 times or more the home button then the image becomes negative, the phone anywhere you go is negative.
I have the galaxy s2 i9100.

Reactions: abandonow
Nice to know.

BUG:
When charging, and passcode lock on, the charging info (i.e "Charging XX%") when the keypad is active, pushes the keypad down a bit, so that the lower row is out of the screen.

(I'm not able to take a screenshot)

And is it possible to dim the hardware (?) keys in any way? They light up as long as the screen is on.
Edit: You can edit the voltage in Siyah kernel settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.