Status
Not open for further replies.
Device : desire s
Facebook still having issue to connect, a fix was post on another forum though.
And keyboard fc.

Did you notice that the PUSH notification service is not working on Samsung Galaxy S3.

When u kill the apps and put the lock on your phone , when someone write to you it doesent work untill you open Whats App or VIBER or what ever app that use the Push service

omg! thank you for your hard work !!!
it's work fine on my HTC HD2 :)
lag because the hardware is old now...
but it's work perfectly
thank you again guys

thank you all team MIUI whithout forgotten TRANSLATORS !

If I'm using 3.2.22 on note 2 (the last v4 release), do I need to do full wipe to install this version ? Or can I just upgrade to it without having to full wipe?

Hey guys I just flashed the galaxy note 2 V5 on my sgh-t889 tmobile note 2 and everything works good but for some reason it doesnt read my sim card and I have no data connection. Any suggestions? any help would be much appreciated it.

With sg3 i cannot use any widgets with other launcher (apex, Nova, adw).
Anyone has this problem?

ok i think its reported but if its not i do it again

i dont know why but current build i cant see japanese, chinese characters (only squares) its not about chinese or japanese on the UI or interface that i care about but website in the browser, firefox and twitter tweets

3.4.5 mi-one

i am getting a bug in live wallpaper. Whenever I set a live wallpaper and lock the screen, when I unlock I find the screen blank. This does not happen with static wallpaper.
Device: Galaxy Note 1
ROM : MIUI 3.4.5

Just noticed that the English dictionary doesn't appear to be working when composing SMS. I'm using the standard Android keyboard.

Hi , first must say that is great ROM and great UI and thank you very much for your work. I have one question. Please can you include letters ć, č, š, đ, ž in t9 dialer serch in your ROM. I live in Balkan(Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro..) and we use this letters in our alphabet. We all have a friend whose names using these letters in his names, and without this letter in T9 serch Dialer apk we dont find it.

Letters need to be on search in next number:
2....... ć , č
3 ..... đ
7........ š
9......... ž

Thank you.

Can some one give me an advice with MIUIv5?
I have delete: all preinstalled apps (/data), Updater.apk (as i'm use unofficial version for XPERIA LT18), Talkback.apk, inputdevice.apk, Latinme.apk
I want to integrate GAPPS in to ROM and install it together. But after adding GoogleFramework.apk, PlayMarket.apk, Gmail.apk, youtube.apk I have strange issue.

I can't see contacts in my dialer (last calls), They all shows as just numbers, but they are all in the address book. (google account and xiaomi account are active)
Please help where i'm wrong?

ok i think its reported but if its not i do it again

i dont know why but current build i cant see japanese, chinese characters (only squares) its not about chinese or japanese on the UI or interface that i care about but website in the browser, firefox and twitter tweets

3.4.5 mi-one
Miuiandroid rom is for non Chinese users. XIAOMI uses their special MIUI font without international char support.
So we put font without Chinese chars instead ;-)

Wysłane z MI 2

Seems ok, but upgrading from 3.2.22 Service Exchange crash and doesn't load emails.

Sent a report

Status
Not open for further replies.