Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting STATUS 7 error as I start flashing
Device SGS 3
PLEASE HALP! I DONT WANT V4 NO MORE! ;)
IMG_20130407_211716-1.jpg

Thank you very much for note II. I have been waiting for it, for a long time.

But can you please have a mention of 'Recovery to use' in the first post. Because, i tried installing with TWRP and then i almost bricked my device. Thanks for your support :)

Why is the Samsung Galaxy S still in beta? :(

Only Xiaomi devices are official by now. But even later, it runs to bad to get out of beta, it is also made by some unofficial dev, not Xiaomi. V4 wasn't official, neither is v5

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

I use regular CWM v 6.0.1.2 to flash SGS3 miui rom but IM getting error right at beggining of installation. Downloaded again and same error. Any advice?

Samsung Note 2t03g is not Note 2 N7100 and can brick your Note 2 N7100 do not flash that rom. Will there be a
Note 2 N7100 coming out soon???

Samsung Note 2t03g is not Note 2 N7100 and can brick your Note 2 N7100 do not flash that rom. Will there be a
Note 2 N7100 coming out soon???
it is the note2 rom on the post in OP.

Under the option "contacts to display" the only option is "all contacts". I was on miui 3.2.2 before and there it was possible to filter. This is really really annoying as it fills my contact list with people I've only emailed once and don't even really know.

Also the numpad to enter pin for unlocking sim is shifted down, so the bottom buttons are hard to press, because the lower half of the buttons are "below" the visible screen.

I'm on a Nexus S (crespo).

wow..i thought the number of unofficial devices were up to 28..i don't see 28 devices or even 20 out there.

Excuse me, but the i9300 rom, it says it's from xiaomi and NOT beta. The official rom IS beta still. Is it a leak you got a hold of? Or an unofficial build? Where did you get this rom?

Excuse me, but the i9300 rom, it says it's from xiaomi and NOT beta. The official rom IS beta still. Is it a leak you got a hold of? Or an unofficial build? Where did you get this rom?

Its probably a beta and the scripts are just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.