New 3.5.10 i9000 bugs - sms writing and home button issue

bzemer

Members
Jul 27, 2012
Hi,
I'd like to report two bugs.
The first is that if I write a text message, I can't edit the text. If I click on a mispelled word (or anywhere on the written text), I loose the ability to edit the text and continue writing.
The only option is to delete everything by cutting out each and every word and retyping.
I use swifkey, and before miui 5 I didn't have this problem.

The second bug started with 3.5.3, and it's preventing the use of long pressing the home button to gain access to running programs. The menu shows brifley and then it closes before I can do something.

I have a Samaung Galaxy S i9000.

Hi there, I have exactly the same problem with the home button, however, I'm using the stock Android keyboard for Jelly Bean and have no problems whatsoever with it :)

Hi there,
Finally the home button issue was fixed!
But sadly, i'm still experiencing problems with SMS writing.
I found out that this happens only when I write in Hebrew. Typing works fine with English.
Also, this only happens with MIUI sms messaging app. No issue with any other app writing in Hebrew.
I tried to install a different operating system just to see if the problem resolves, and I didn't have any issues with the other operating system.
Please try and look into that!!! Thank you!

Just start whith english and after that change the lanquage... ;)

(( Send From *Black Rose* forum Runner ))

Well, that actually partially works if I leave a letter in English, but if I remove all English letters afterwords (like for example before sending) I cannot edit the Hebrew text... this is rather annoying I must say.. :\