Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha from time to time I feel like the only One S user left on MIUI.

Btw, have you found a fix for mms? I saw some work on it, but i misplaced the thread.

Yes, there is a fix for the MMS, although I haven't had a chance to apply it yet. It involves replacing the framework file. I would link you to the post, but I am not sure if that is allowed here? Don't want to get penalized/banned for breaking any rules. If it is allowed, I would be glad to forward you to it.

No difference. Except this will be rebuild with our script to make it more international and with better English.

Wysłane z MI 2

There is a 50mb ISO included in the ROM for automatic driver install on Windows. We remove that bloat, since you only need to install drivers once :p

in the last update (3.5.10) of miui.com there are 2 rom for i9100 (332mb and 217mb) What is the difference between them

Attachments

• MIUI官方论坛 - 发烧友必刷的Android ROM_20130510-192624.png
    MIUI官方论坛 - 发烧友必刷的Android ROM_20130510-192624.png
    551.3 KB · Views: 297
i flash your rom but my lock screen doesn't work (on miui.com roms it working with 217mb version but doesn`t work with 330mb version)(i9100)

There is a 50mb ISO included in the ROM for automatic driver install on Windows. We remove that bloat, since you only need to install drivers once :p

Can you please share the link for the drivers?? I just replace my PC and I need that drivers. Thanks

Sent from my MI 1SC

Bugs report on M1S :
- Some text in Gallery is cut off ("total photos" in main screen just above the camera pictures thumbnails)

- When we scroll through the camera pictures the date label (when the picture was took) is gone. It was there in 3.4.28

- Toggle for Access Control in notification area didn't work when you want to draw the unlock pattern. It was work in 3.4.28

Can somebody confirm this please.. thanks

Sent from my MI 1SC

Hello Everyone,

This is my first query on the forum i just installed the ROM everything is working fine except one problem. I want to use APEX/NOVA as my default launcher but i am unable to use it as default. I made the apk as system application and that stopped the widget FC error. But now i am unable to make it default neither from the Apex/Nova menu and nor from Display-->Launcher Settings. Please help me out i am sure this must be happening to other people.

Thanks & Regards

Hello Everyone,

This is my first query on the forum i just installed the ROM everything is working fine except one problem. I want to use APEX/NOVA as my default launcher but i am unable to use it as default. I made the apk as system application and that stopped the widget FC error. But now i am unable to make it default neither from the Apex/Nova menu and nor from Display-->Launcher Settings. Please help me out i am sure this must be happening to other people.

Thanks & Regards
Welcome... Settings - Display - Prefered launcher

Reactions: Stephen Brace
Hello. I've installed MIUI v5 on my Galaxy S2. I drained by battery flat, after that I could not boot up. I suspect it was a soft brick.
I have no way to boot it back on. Re flashing didn't help. It's a critical bug and needs to be addressed fast. Hope the developers could fix it. To those people who installed MIUI v5 on S2, please please please don't let your battery die!
Thank you for the awesome rom! :)

Welcome... Settings - Display - Prefered launcher

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately when i am clicking on the apex or nova launcher nothing is happening. No option is showing to set as default. But i am able to set Go Launcher as default from there. :(

I9100 - it's locked up my phone every time I've taken a photo. Battery drain is dramatic in normal use. General usage is slow. Launcher scrolling judders with any other transition than default. Needless to say I've rolled back to cyanogenmod 9.1

... and there's no sg2 settings app, so you can't enable USB audio or dynamic colour mode. All these things are present in the stock rom it's based on, so really no excuse.

Hey guys to add the launcher Toggle gives me error and closes the system and no way to fix it

some solution???

EDIT: In galaxy s2

Hi. I want to ask, if a phone can be updated to the latest version of Miui from the menu/system update or only with flashing the new rom?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.