Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC One S:

Constant com.android.phone process crashing. It won't stop. Any ideas on how to fix this? Never had this issue on 3.5.3. Thanks.

Any update to this problem? Pretty much unusable, since crashes every 2-3 seconds. Thanks.

HTC One S:

Constant com.android.phone process crashing. It won't stop. Any ideas on how to fix this? Never had this issue on 3.5.3. Thanks.
I second that. A HTC One S here too with the same bug on 3.5.10. Back on 3.5.3 now which did work fine.

Reactions: loha
Like I said... MIUI is not for cheaters...!

Any ideas for us HTC One S users who are facing constant crashes due to com.android.phone error (every 2-3 secs) ? Don't mean to be a pest, just wondering what the issue is and if it is resolvable. Thanks.

Any ideas for us HTC One S users who are facing constant crashes due to com.android.phone error (every 2-3 secs) ? Don't mean to be a pest, just wondering what the issue is and if it is resolvable. Thanks.
Try full wipe...

I see that the multi-language packs come in one pack for Mi2/Mi2S and one for Mi2A, while the actual ROM only come is MI2/Mi2S. Will this ROM also work on the Mi2A?

I see that the multi-language packs come in one pack for Mi2/Mi2S and one for Mi2A, while the actual ROM only come is MI2/Mi2S. Will this ROM also work on the Mi2A?
No...

Sorry build for Mi2A will be released in the minute... but if you want multilang, you dont need install English base for Mi2A...

Digical and my bank app do not work anymore. Can't install them, cause there is a shared library missing (it says).

HTC Sensations (beta)

Digical and my bank app do not work anymore. Can't install them, cause there is a shared library missing (it says).

HTC Sensations (beta)
Something has been messed up with build 3.5.10 for Sensation, many application doesn't work, can't run couple already installed apps according to missing shared libraries... I have restored 3.5.3 backup and will wait for 3.5.17 build...

Something has been messed up with build 3.5.10 for Sensation, many application doesn't work, can't run couple already installed apps according to missing shared libraries... I have restored 3.5.3 backup and will wait for 3.5.17 build...

try a clear dalvik etc

Installed 3.5.10, then 3.5.10 lang pack, cleared cache and dalvik... reboot. That's how I always do.

Maybe putting 3.5.10 for HTC Sensations on hold at the moment, so that other should not have similar problems?

Maybe putting 3.5.10 for HTC Sensations on hold at the moment, so that other should not have similar problems?
we got about 150 downloads for 3.5.10 sensation... so maybe its just issue for you... try full wipe...

No...

Sorry build for Mi2A will be released in the minute... but if you want multilang, you dont need install English base for Mi2A...

I just ordered a Mi2A, so I just want a rom to install on it. :)
Looking at older rom-lists, I see Mi2A has its own rom.
Hopefully it'll be an updated one by the time my phone arrives.

I just ordered a Mi2A, so I just want a rom to install on it. :)
Looking at older rom-lists, I see Mi2A has its own rom.
Hopefully it'll be an updated one by the time my phone arrives.
dont worry.. will be released today... just need some free time.. sorry...

• flashed 3.5.10 on a fully charged S3
  • battery drained overnight, was at <10% when i woke up, only wifi was switched on, no data, no gps, no bluetooth
  • i still haven't figured out what caused it, battery stats said lcd display used 35% of battery, rest was mostly android os and system
  • i skipped 3.5.3 so i have no comparison if it was like that already with the last version
  • trying new "transfer" app caused s3 to freeze too
i'll observe this further more and may try 3.5.3 later but thx for the always quick and fast updates guys

dont worry.. will be released today... just need some free time.. sorry...

no worries. :)
i can always make do with an older build while waiting.

also, i do appreciate the work done by the devs here, making builds i can't do myself. excellent work!

Status
Not open for further replies.