Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i9100 really don't have any notification LED...
Why do you think that? There are apps which can make you flash or touch buttons flashing when an event occurs. In miui there is a setting for some led notifications, but I doubt it works. But for sure I would not use flash for notifications at any cost, but touch lights could be a good idea ;-)

Why do you think that? There are apps which can make you flash or touch buttons flashing when an event occurs. In miui there is a setting for some led notifications, but I doubt it works. But for sure I would not use flash for notifications at any cost, but touch lights could be a good idea ;-)
I mean RGB LED... BLN is kernel related... not ROM...

Reactions: nebrandroid
Just a heads up... With dorimanx I lost blue-tooth. Reverted to syah and blue-tooth is back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Pele
I mean RGB LED... BLN is kernel related... not ROM...
Yes, it definitely does not have RGB led :) For others, BLN works fine on dorimanx kernel, I've tried it but it didn't impressed me as light is still on, so you must buy pro version for blinking but this consumes even more battery... I can live without that :)

Just a heads up... With dorimanx I lost blue-tooth. Reverted to syah and blue-tooth is back.

Does your touch buttons light go off after a short time when using Syiah ? For me it was still on with this kernel...

Can anyone confirm this?
Go to settings/storage... Do you have like 6 different usb storage menus? Not a problem, but first time I see this :)

Yes always on for me too.

Yes, this is kernel related bug. Therefore I don't use Syiah. With dorimanx it works fine and subjectively it is faster and has perfect deep sleep. Concerning bluetooth, it works great for me with dorimanx 8.16. Make sure you have correct version, you need one for sammy rom and JB.

Yes, this is kernel related bug. Therefore I don't use Syiah. With dorimanx it works fine and subjectively it is faster and has perfect deep sleep. Concerning bluetooth, it works great for me with dorimanx 8.16. Make sure you have correct version, you need one for sammy rom and JB.

Yes, sure that I need the jb sammy version. ;-)

Just flashed the new 8.19 version of dorimanx... Bluetooth is working fine... Let's see how it goes. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Since last update (3.5.10) I can not dial to service numbers using "*" at front (*0058 or so) i have posted about it but no answer :-(
Any news on it its very important for me.
Thanks in advance.

+1
Have the same issue on my defy after flashing 3.5.17 unable to get and network, so for now reverting back to 3.5.10. need help on this devs.
and i returned to 3.5.10.I trid to defy baseband stell does not work.Sorry for my bad english.

I have flashed dorimanx v8.19 finally .. lets c how it goes ... and yes i think siyah ia draining the battery alot... :( deep sleep is not good with it .. lets try dorimanx v8.19

Status
Not open for further replies.