Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, but on my evo 3d not work home button or work press on 3-5 times. 2 wipes flash rom, flash lang, reboot to system, reboot recovery, flash gapps?! Right?

Still TTS not working :(

Other stuff works good, thank you anyway for your work guys

We removed TTS because its heavy and we need make lighter ROM for devices with small /system partition...

Is really Galaxy Nexus is out of equation!! we started May and nothing official so far!!!
I remember the time when google official's phone were to get MIUI first

is there someone who is having problems like me,

Instalation aborted on Nexus S (crespo).
invalid device name,
required device name is "ace" not "crespo" as usual.

code in updater-script :
assert(getprop("ro.product.device")=="ace" ... . . . ..

Galaxy Nexus users:

Must wait for burgerz to port to the latest MIUI v5 version, once that is done we will make it available.

Hi, i would like to ask, if is there a chance, that this version 3.5.3 or newer will be also available for Huawei Honor 2 (u9508). It would be really, really awesome and i would be really, really happy man (i belive that also many people would be).

PS: I'd like to thank you all, for your great job on these ROMs. Keep it up.

invalid device name,

code in updater-script :
Are you sure? Ive checked crespo rom on my devbox and its crespo in updater. I also downloaded from one of the official mirrors (celogeek) and still crespo. Moreover yesterday I installed miuiandroid crespo on my Nexus S without a problem. Download again.

Cant download the ROM!

Not Found

The requested URL /3.5.3/miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.2.zip was not found on this server.

Cant download the ROM!

Not Found

The requested URL /3.5.3/miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.2.zip was not found on this server.
so download from mirror... not big deal... dont worry, its same rom...

Can someone please help me?! I have the following problem : in messaging i get two threads for the same contact, i saved the number without the country code and send sms without problem but when i receive an sms from the same contact i get a new thread because the number has the country code in front of it and so i have two threads for the same contact with the same number. I'm having this problem on the htc sensation running MIUI V5 3.5.3 and also does anyone know if this unofficial rom have the free space mihome feature and how to enter it? Please help.

Save contacts wih international format. Its not optional.. its a must if you want to have an order in contacts...
Also make sure you have Dialing Assistant checked:
Phone > Settings > Telocation.

Can live wallpapers be used on the galaxy S2 please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

invalid device name,

code in updater-script :
I had the same problem. Download ROM from [link]. This one (size 193 MB not 150 MB) work for me with multilang (http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-v5-multi-lang-3-5-3.20289/) :eek:)

//No links to miui.com china rom. Just download again from op. It works. /Acid

We removed TTS because its heavy and we need make lighter ROM for devices with small /system partition...

This sounds new for me... Why remove one of the main feature of an android device? How to re-add TTS on my Mi2?

This sounds new for me... Why remove one of the main feature of an android device? How to re-add TTS on my Mi2?

For MI ONE only since the device is older than the stone age, it doesn't have enough room for everything so features have to be cut.

There is a tts in MI2. But only 4 langs installed. You can try to flash full gapps 4.1.2 package from goo.im official link. And install Google TTS.

hello. a little probleme here. "sim network unlock pin" . what it is that ? is the first time there

l.e. a big s**t . the phone was unlocked, but now with this great update became locked. I had to pay for sim unlock 3EUR

THX MIUI !!

Status
Not open for further replies.