Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming from another Rom (PA), do I need to flash v4 first ?
I tried installing v5 on my GNex but flash fails...

Sorry guys Galaxy nexus pulled for the moment while we try to fix some issues.

Bare with us

Reactions: jrongi1
GT-I9100 installed and all seems to be fine...liking the music player interface changes.
Still shows the album art for the last thing played using MIUI player on lockscreen if you are using a different media player i.e. deezer, but not a biggie

It boots, note icon changed like it should i think, but camera app force close and one question:
Should music player work in landscape too?

MIONE PLUS build should be fixed.
MD5:
Code:
6d6b0164dcbf7c951eaa0cca77d165b1  update.zip

I just tried mi-one plus and as i said above camera doesn't open, it force closes

Then grab a logcat or copy MIUI report and post this into bug section.

BUGG REPORT!!!

Heh .. i have known this sor quite some time now and not untill now i have reached my limit.

first of i want to say .. I love the function that you can mark many messages in a thread (SMS) and copy the text ... but when the text gets pasted into what ever it get totaly rearranged .. one example of this is:

ME: hi
ME: How are you?
ME: you there?

when pasted it can look like this

How are you?
you there?
Hi

(Bad example but i guess you get my point here.)

PLZ i begg on my bare knees .. fix this ****** bugg

<3 MIUI

I just tried again the camera app and it doesn't FC anymore, and qr code reader works too, sorry for troubles o_O

Flashed MI2, lockscreen doesn't unlock. Did a cache whipe but doesn't work :confused:

Whiped and flashed it again and it works :D

Reactions: MarkHUK
Again the same question... Can you select exceptions of background process that the cleaner (the button that you see when you hold the home key for a while) to kill as it kills the service, which keeps updating fancy widget's clock and basically causes the clock to "freeze"... quite annoying!
I did search through the options, but I did not find anything a like. Did I miss anything?

Swipe app-icon down to lock it from killing?

Status
Not open for further replies.