Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all of you!
For a period of time i have been working on porting MIUI to The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I have made progress, at one build i was able to get to the MIUI boot animation, and i need your help in order to get it booting!

http://infinityftw.sylvester20007.com/MIUI%20P3113.zip This is a build i made, ported from the kindle fire. It flashes, but it is stuck at boot animation. I was not able to pull a logcat, cus' adb did not recognise my device. So now I want all of you, especially you devs, to contribute to this project! Take a look at the file, flash it, see if you can get a logcat etc.

Lets do this! Lets finish this port!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1996846

Hello! I'm facing a problem here. The ROM runs smoothly on my HTC Desire S, but I realised that something is missing. The radio(FM Transmitter) is gone and nowhere to be found. Any ideas on that ? Thanks !

Sorry, can I ask why you don't port every week the rom for the HTC one S? Thanks!

Inviato dal mio HTC One S con Tapatalk 2

I'm getting a boot stuck at Samsung logo after installing language pack for i9100. Any ideas?

Bugs in 3.5.31:
  • When you launch Waze / WiFi manager, it automatically takes you to the Home screen
  • No RTL in the SMS app writing area

Thanks

There is RTL in Hebrew and Arabic language.

Wysłane z MI-2

I used my Windows PC Gnex toolkit to do it, ages ago, but my windows machine is broken I only have my macbook.
This is ridiculous, it shouldn't go near the clockwork recovery image, absolutely terrible.
Im not even sure the Gnex toolkit works that way to replace the CWM if a badly made rom destroys it!!
What the hell? Just download ROM manager and flash a new recovery. goomananger flashes twrp. Don't freak out my man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone using HTC Sensation can confirm that Endomondo is not work properly again ? (can't find a GPS fix) :(

Was happy to see an update for the galaxy nexus finally, together with a translation. Since the last translation for the nexus also had a few problems that made it impossible to use. But i got disappointed very quickly, the rom won't accept my pincode so it's not possible to use it. Removing my pincode isn't an option since my provider put some kind of removal lock on it, so i'm forced using it. Nandroid backup it is and waiting for a fix.. :(

edit: great it also removed my clockwork mod recovery :/

hi.I have a problem with miui roms(all versions).im using wireless connection but i have lower download speed with my phone(i have this problem just with miui roms).everything else is prefect.

Hey guys,

does anybody know something about 3.5.31 Desire HD bootloop? Because I installed it - as always - and I'm set in a bootloop right now. I also tried to fullwipe but it didn't help. Any tips?
Thanks

Hard fight to get the 3.5.31 running after losing contact with MIUI for months. Had to root again and to re-install the CWM and to remove the Pincode-Prompt with another Cellphone... (0h boy) finally it works ;) Looks nice and performance much better as i expected after reading some rants in different forums. Any ideas out there if any custom kernel is working with 3.5.31? Tried Fancy Kernel for example but... no chance.

Was there an update to the N4 file? I saw a twitter post saying that they were going to post another update because of some of the issues with the first N4 release, haven't seen anything since.

still no response to my questions i see, so heres another, i realize that the widget adding issue is obviously something in the system because even other apps that create widgets dont work but just show settings fc. the fix for the launcher was to push it to system did work, but doesnt for other apps. plus i used to be able to set default launcher right from hitting the home button. which doesnt work now. and also the home button doesnt do anything when im using apex. sooooooo maybe take the time to look into that since its actually been in like EVERY release for the sensation since stickmans release on xda. im not sure about other phones but hopefully this helps.

Any idea if 3.5.31 for HTC One S will be released here this week? I know it's been released on the MIUI official site (even though they seem to have a problem with the download page at the moment), but I'd rather go with the "non-chinese bloat" if I have the chance.

Reactions: gfandrea
Status
Not open for further replies.