MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[release]3.6.15[/release]
[release]3.6.14,toro[/release]

Notes:

Reactions: andril
any idea how to remove the menu nav icon from showing on the lockscreen ?? or remove it completely ,, what apk should i edit ??

3 buttons ,,,, back , home , menu o_O ,,,, cant make it go away :p

I've always wanted to remove that too, but it's just not possible.
You can set 3 buttons instead of 4, but the menu button will always stay, it's the recent's button that's gone then.
It's stupid that it shows up on the lockscreen.. makes it look less clean and it doensn't do anything.

Miui is just made this way I guess ...

Reactions: adamslast
I've always wanted to remove that too, but it's just not possible.
You can set 3 buttons instead of 4, but the menu button will always stay, it's the recent's button that's gone then.
It's stupid that it shows up on the lockscreen.. makes it look less clean and it doensn't do anything.

Miui is just made this way I guess ...
I had a complaint also against this error, but it has not been corrected still. There is no way to get rid of that completely. Really useless and should be cleaned.:(

I had a complaint also against this error, but it has not been corrected still. There is no way to get rid of that completely. Really useless and should be cleaned.:(

Maybe it has been asked at the Miui English forum... but I don't think it'll ever get fixed/changed, because as far as I remember it was present in v4 too...

Maybe it has been asked at the Miui English forum... but I don't think it'll ever get fixed/changed, because as far as I remember it was present in v4 too...
No, I used v4 also, but it did not have this issue. And i hope still it will be corrected. :)

Quick question.

I'm new here, just bought my Xiaomi M2S and I'm using MIUI Multilang pack 3.6.7.

Can I download this new update 3.6.14 directly from the OTA updater? Or I need to download the package manually when available and then install through OTA.

Quick question.

I'm new here, just bought my Xiaomi M2S and I'm using MIUI Multilang pack 3.6.7.

Can I download this new update 3.6.14 directly from the OTA updater? Or I need to download the package manually when available and then install through OTA.

Our OTA doesn't yet work with Multi :/ Only English. We hope to change that soon. So just download the pack here when its available.

Reactions: nightmike
Status
Not open for further replies.