Status
Not open for further replies.
People I need help.

Can someone tell me please, why I am not able to set a Live wallpaper at my SGS2. It keeps saying - this device is not capable to set this wallpaper.

Not only this, but I cant find it no more as an option, at the Settings menu.

Please Pele, or ingbrzy, or iBootPeaches or Mark, or whoever can help me! This is so frustrating :mad:

Okay, build for GT-N7000 is seriously ****ed up. Can't launch any app at all, it just starts and exits to desktop.

edit Full wipe and re-flash fixed the problem.

Okay, build for GT-N7000 is seriously ****ed up. Can't launch any app at all, it just starts and exits to desktop.
Did you try full wipe? Its touchwiz based.. No AOSP like last release..

~Tapatalk 4~

Yeah, my bad. Full wipe worked indeed, though I was sure previous build were TW-based too considering Samsung Camera, SNote and other stuff.
Also when performing wipe I noticed that default wallpaper is Vengeancenote's one, about also confirms it's VN. I always thought that VN was a fork of MIUI, but looks like it made semi-official?

Yeah, my bad. Full wipe worked indeed, though I was sure previous build were TW-based too considering Samsung Camera, SNote and other stuff.
Also when performing wipe I noticed that default wallpaper is Vengeancenote's one, about also confirms it's VN. I always thought that VN was a fork of MIUI, but looks like it made semi-official?
official and unofficial build wasnt released yet.. so we decided to grab it from him, tweak and release with full multilang support..

Hello,
After upgrade to 3.6.14 my pc did not recognize the phone. I try it to uninstall kies/usb driver, reinstall, but nothing.
I try it to downgrade to 3.6.7 and all work fine. back again to 3.6.14, error again.
This happen on Galaxy S2.
Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Battery is draining like 1% per minute, alarm not working. VN seems far less stable than beta builds from Xiaomi.

should 'cp' be symlinked to toolbox/busybox in /system/bin? i attempted to run the OpenVPN Installer? it seems there are a lot of symlinks to toolbox, but 'cp' isn't one of them...

I tried this on my Nexus 4 and everything seemed okay.
Speed was good and so was everything else.

But I simply couldn't access the Internal storage from my computer. Tried to mess with USB options but it shows, "Folder is empty".
And another thing, Please add an option to Disable 180 Degree Rotation.

Thanks.

I tried this on my Nexus 4 and everything seemed okay.
Speed was good and so was everything else.

But I simply couldn't access the Internal storage from my computer. Tried to mess with USB options but it shows, "Folder is empty".
And another thing, Please add an option to Disable 180 Degree Rotation.

Thanks.
Speed is good because it is Nexus 4. Got my N4 for other rom so I get my GNex to do MIUI. So far MIUI needs to be optimised more so it could regain former speed on GNex, because it lags unlike on V4.

If you have Trickstermod App you could use media scanner so it could rebuild cache for mtp. The rest of changes after media scan will be registered on cache.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Elite Guardian
Status
Not open for further replies.