Status
Not open for further replies.
maguro restarts, see picture below
no fix bootanimation

yup aware of this for some weeks now. bare with us, we're just trying to get the core issues sorted with xiaomi then will push through theme issues etc

HTC One S is still supported right? I am hoping that it is just delayed and support not dropped! That would be a sad day. Thanks again!

I read that they gave up on the Nexus 4 for being official. Is this true? If so do you plan on continuing every week work porting?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good to hear,
any critical issues such as force closes, memory issues and so on (on that level) please report back

- sometimes I get around 300mb free memory, and other times only about 150mb max. (even after clearing apps).
- menu does not show in some apps
- using browser is often very slow... (use dolphin). I noticed that after activating mobile data, the device starts syncing and everything runs slow till it's done.

I don't notice any of these things on other Roms like CyanogenMod or PA...

I am having issues with the gallery populating. My file explorer miui app also doesn't recognize any of my images. Any fix for this? Happened on previous builds, but somehow fixed itself.

I am very happy that the Google location bug seems to be gone.

Reactions: Pele
Nexus 4 - Incoming call (BT headset connected):
Screenshot_2013-06-24-10-39-08.png
m9x8ag00n

Installed just now. Let's see if it works better. Had 5.31 before and my Mi-2A crashed every 2-3 days for me for no apparent reasons. Often while in sleep.

Will have this sorted soon!

Working with xiaomi to address this for both Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4
Does this mean there so maybe an official Nexus 4 ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi,

I had to change ROM from multilang to this one because of getting more bugs. This release is much better, eg. XE currency converter app working fine on this release, but does not work on multilang release (very strange).

I can find some small bugs on this release too, but nothing serious. eg:
- "Chose date format" setting has no effect on the date of main screen.
- Sometimes browser get FC if try to open some link on the internet

I will stay and follow this release in the future...THX

Reactions: uzziah0
I'm trying to install SuperUser on Miui, but to update its' database, it needs root permission, which is apparently in the permissions manager settings, but I can't find these settings.

I.e. Where is the permissions manager in the settings?

SGS2 International

EDIT: I found it under the Security Centre folder

the permissions manager is in one folder on the main screen
named tools

Indeed it is. WHY? It's unstable, it's buggy, and it can't be updated from previous MIUI installs even with clean install and restoring from backup. Ugh.

Reactions: lukekn and Fis2
hi, i had two problems with MIUI:
1) when i go into filemanager and i got to the image i've done with other roms i can see them only one by one
2)when i flashed franco kernel (r382) , the phone stopped on the start screen.

i have a question: if i flash a kernel , which version should i take? 4.2? 4.2.1? OR 4.2.2?

let me know ;)

pb

Indeed it is. WHY? It's unstable, it's buggy, and it can't be updated from previous MIUI installs even with clean install and restoring from backup. Ugh.
You've got it.. MIUI used to be my loved rom on my older phones, imho it is the best android rom, but with gt-n7000 I still can get no satisfaction.
Pardon me for bitching around but for daily use it is useless now and this state lasts for a long time :( I hope it will get better. I wish good luck to all the participating devs, appreciate your work..

Reactions: Fis2

Unstable & buggy ? Feel free to PM and report me your problems. Without i cant fix your problems (if that arent MIUI bugs) .
A Clean wipe with using MIUI Backup shouldnt be a Problem, only dirty flash isnt working cause my Rom is using another base.
Again, tell me if there are problems.
Feedback like its "unstable & buggy" wont change anything and are unneeded.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Fis2 and ingbrzy
After clean install from full wiped MIUI: battery draining 1% per minute, phone rebooting on received sms if the music was playing, inability to set custom ringtone for alarm, hanging on incoming call, frequent crashes of stock programms, full restore from backup made with stock MIUI backup app results in black screen.

And the funny thing is: there is “official” beta on miui.com and it works flawlessly.

Its not official and that rom is aops. Gerret do TW based port.

Wysłane z MI-2

Reactions: ichik
Status
Not open for further replies.