Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i had two problems with MIUI:
1) when i go into filemanager and i got to the image i've done with other roms i can see them only one by one
2)when i flashed franco kernel (r382) , the phone stopped on the start screen.

i have a question: if i flash a kernel , which version should i take? 4.2? 4.2.1? OR 4.2.2?

let me know ;)

pb
1. Please do better explaining, I can't seem to grasp this.
2. Apparently, you cannot use Custom Kernel for now. Pele said this is WIP on Mako/Maguro devices (I really don't what is with MIUI, 4.2.2 sources are out for Grab long before, this has been fixed on other ROM just a day after the release), I used a script to inject Kernel without the Ram Disk which gives the problem.

Just 4.2.2 Kernels, they are just fine. MIUI just have to fixed the issue at their end.

Its not official and that rom is aops. Gerret do TW based port.

Wysłane z MI-2

That's why I use quote marks, right? Still they're on MIUI.com and they're actually TW-based, or at least somehow allow usage of all TW-features and have that sammy soft pre-installed.

After clean install from full wiped MIUI: battery draining 1% per minute, phone rebooting on received sms if the music was playing, inability to set custom ringtone for alarm, hanging on incoming call, frequent crashes of stock programms, full restore from backup made with stock MIUI backup app results in black screen.

So clean install means you did a full wipe.
For Battery drain check kernel wakelocks.
For all other issues please attach a log, didnt have these issues & no one post these issues before.
Did you try to find out which APP causes the black screen issue?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Fis2
Hi there !

Love the ROM, very stable and all, but a little problem with latest build...

I talked for 30min on the phone and the top of my phone got scorching hot, I could barely keep the phone over my ear. That, plus the battery that drained from 100% to 35% in the same amount of time (30 minutes).

Phone is HTC Evo 3D. Keep in mind that the battery is at the bottom of the phone, not on top, so I don't think that the heat is battery related, more like a problem with the antenna, maybe ? Otherwise, the phone is pretty cool to the touch when I do anything else. It's just when I make a call that it gets hot.

Anyone had the same problem ? Any ideas on how to fix this ?

I love my phone, but not when it's trying to burn me into Two Face ... ;)

Been using this on my Nexus 4 since Friday and keeping my eye on the issues.
There are problems regarding calls, sometimes I can't hear anything when a call is connected. At first I thought it was network problem but then I rebooted the phone and everything was fine, happened more than twice.
Then I was listening to the music and I had to make a call without pausing the music, I couldn't hear a thing after the call was picked up on the other side. Again, I rebooted the phone and everything was okay.

Thought I should share the problems I find so devs can do something about them.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.