Status
Not open for further replies.
OPPO Find 5 flashed and I am very impressed - the Devs have shined with this one! The only problem I can see is that some of my 300+ contacts are not recognized during incoming calls or text - is there a easy fix for this?

Add the +country code and try. How about hte Tourch app, is it working?

Add the +country code and try. How about hte Tourch app, is it working?

Do I have to add it to each separately or is there a quick tab somewhere, BTW the Torch works fine (Wipe, Flash ROM, Reboot, Flash GAPPS then Home Button and Torch should work fine)

Do I have to add it to each separately or is there a quick tab somewhere, BTW the Torch works fine (Wipe, Flash ROM, Reboot, Flash GAPPS and Home and Torch should work fine)

Just do it for one and test and after that i dont know maybe fix them in gmail it will be faster.

Torch - I did the same usin CWM Recovery and other people on oppo find said that it doesnt work. Did jsut start the app or you actually start the flash trough the app?

What is Flash Home?

Quick question - on MiuiAndroid 3.6.28, my screen lock sound, touchscreen sound and dialpad sound works just fine. but in 3.7.5 and 3.7.12, no more sound. i even toggle it on/off multiple times in Settings but still no sound. How can I fix this?
Samsung GS2 i9100

There is a problem, i have updated to 3.7.12 with updater not OTA, but i cant see the Hold Shutter Button in camera setting.

Even since 3.6.28 released, i am not able to edit desktop batch sorting mode,

I tried to wipe the cache and data and flashed again, but still can't see the options.

And flashing gapps on oppo find 5 doesn't work well with the stock recovery.. You have to flash it like three times before its installed and when you are able to flash it,the superuser is outdated binary..when you try to update..it doesn't work..so apps like titanium backup does not work.. And if you installed a police gapps..some apps does not compact well..like google+

How i can change name of newfolder ? I cant edit name of folders. And when i flash gapps, appstore not apear, i must extract gapps.zip to install apk is manual.

Quick question - on MiuiAndroid 3.6.28, my screen lock sound, touchscreen sound and dialpad sound works just fine. but in 3.7.5 and 3.7.12, no more sound. i even toggle it on/off multiple times in Settings but still no sound. How can I fix this?
Samsung GS2 i9100

Unlock/lock sounds working here.

What happened to the support for the HTC One S? I haven't seen a build for my HTC One S in weeks! Has the support stopped or something?

What happened to the support for the HTC One S? I haven't seen a build for my HTC One S in weeks! Has the support stopped or something?

its a port.. its released time to time..

I also would like to see the next version on HTC one a... Please devs!

There is a problem, i have updated to 3.7.12 with updater not OTA, but i cant see the Hold Shutter Button in camera setting.
Even since 3.6.28 released, i am not able to edit desktop batch sorting mode,

I tried to wipe the cache and data and flashed again, but still can't see the options.

its just wrong translated in English.. lol..

Burst Shot = Shutter Button LongClicked Functions
Off = Focus
On = Burst Shoot

batch sorting - just tap on the icon when you are on edit mode...

its just wrong translated in English.. lol..

Burst Shot = Shutter Button LongClicked Functions
Off = Focus
On = Burst Shoot

batch sorting - just tap on the icon when you are on edit mode...

oh great thanks for your help...

Two cameras, two galleries.

Also, still the same bug as of previous releases:
MIUI Bug.jpg

Using another theme's lock screen to avoid this.

Hi Ingbrzy,

I'm testing this release, no issues on MI2S so far. Nice job! Thx!

What do you think, is there any chance to get built-in dictionary for spell check and suggestion in the future? It would be great!

Hi Ingbrzy,

I'm testing this release, no issues on MI2S so far. Nice job! Thx!

What do you think, is there any chance to get built-in dictionary for spell check and suggestion in the future? It would be great!

just install any other keyboard from Google Play.. like Swiftkey...

1. Torch is broken in this release.

2. Android keyboard can't be deselected under "Language & input", thus making it impossible if I only want "keyboard" or "Go keyboard" as default input method.

3. Phone was heating up a lot when I was using it with included Franco Kernel. It became normal again when I extracted default kernel from "v3.6.21" and flashed it instead.

Hi to the community. I try to flash the latest multi lang rom an I get a "signature verification failed" when I install it in recovery mode on my newly acquired Xiaomi Mi2S. Any ideas?

does anyone have information why google local informations and google navigation apps are disappeared from installed apps? I think this is not related to ROM upgrade, I just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.