Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want to spam the thread ;)
Did you replace or recomplie the mms.apk?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can you please check if you have these issue without multilang?

gerrett the original rom with only 3 languages works perfectly.

when install the multilanguages pack 3.7.12 or 3.7.19 the sms app changes and show the sms issue.

First, its corrupted the frame to type the letters and it is impossible to write any messages:

Screenshot_2013-07-21-02-03-17.png

second, if you push + the app show the keyboard but the keyboard hide completly the the space to type:

Screenshot_2013-07-21-02-04-10.png

please try to fix. its an issue related at every galaxy note1

the v3.7.5 language pack didnt show that issue.

Reactions: Gerrett
Recompiled and enabled landscape mode....

~Tapatalk 4~

And in multilang? Did you add the strings and recomplie?
This issue doesnt happens on my rom, but if i flash the mulitlang pack i got it too. Will test now your full rom and see (without multilang)

I don't know what was wrong with my Galaxy S2 Device.... after 3-4 days using this ROM WHen I am restarting my Phone for SIM card or MemoryCard replacement it won't start..... The device heated up and Just a startup screen of Samsung galaxy S2 I-9100 screen appears (No boot animation) I am new to MIUI and I have started from 3.7.5 ver now I am on 3.7.12.......Does anyone faced this kind of problem.....What is the solution for this problem ??

And in multilang? Did you add the strings and recomplie?
This issue doesnt happens on my rom, but if i flash the mulitlang pack i got it too. Will test now your full rom and see (without multilang)

Yes, sure... In which language is that issue? Only where is RTL fix?

~Tapatalk 4~

My friends from the Nexus 4.

Anyone else besides me, are suffering from problems in message app? This way it opens and closes. Already reported it a few times through the miui own reporting. Another detail is still the line at the end of the lock screen.

This version is very smooth, running very fast. Thank MIUI team.

Reactions: Elite Guardian
My friends from the Nexus 4.

Anyone else besides me, are suffering from problems in message app? This way it opens and closes. Already reported it a few times through the miui own reporting. Another detail is still the line at the end of the lock screen.

This version is very smooth, running very fast. Thank MIUI team.
Messaging app I'm not sure, if the bug is releated to MMS then I don't know 'cause I don't use that feature.
And yes, there is still that cursed line at the lock screen.
This version really feels more smooth.

Also, processor information is 1.2 Quad core instead of 1.5 Quad core.

Hasn't the multilang pack for this ROM released yet? I thought it was supposed to be on Saturday, right? I can't see the link.

Ok, lets start :)
Htc one s (s4) with 3.7.19
1. When i press menu there a menu where i can press settings. It;s size full width is only on first press. All next press shown tight menu.
2. When i start gallery i see my pics in a local albums, not in the camera albums. It says camera album is empty..
3.Live wallpaper. There isn't such section. And if i install "Shadow galaxy" live wallpaper application and try to install it through the application itself i get an FC.
4. There isn't any smiles icons at the HTC Sence input keyboard. But we сan slide finger and see captions, but still no icons.
5. Built-in anti virus, i can't select base, there isn't any base at all.
6.I have an Mi2 too and on my MI2 keys in dialer are little upward. So at HTC one s keys are seem little compressed vertically.
7. When i press home button on a lockscreen for light, light is turning off after my phone is vibrating. It must turn the light on, and turn the screen off after vibrating.
8. There is no "old tv animation" when turning the screen off.

P.S. Official link are broken, and from the mirror i download the ROM about 3 hours! (with 30/15 Internet bandwidth)

Ok, lets start :)
Htc one s (s4) with 3.7.12
1. When i press menu there a menu where i can press settings. It;s size full width is only on first press. All next press shown tight menu.
2. When i start gallery i see my pics in a local albums, not in the camera albums. It says camera album is empty..
3.Live wallpaper. There isn't any. And if i install "Shadow galaxy" live wallpaper application and try to install it throught the application itself i get an FC.
4. There isn't any smiles icons at the HTC Sence input keyboard. But we сan slide finger and see captions, but still no icons.
5. Built-in antivirus, i can't select base, there isn't any base at all.
6.I have an Mi2 too and on my MI2 keys in dialer are little upward. So at HTC one s keys are seem little sompressed verticaly.

P.S. Official link are broken, and from the mirrror i download the ROM about 3 hours! (with 30/13 internet bandwight)

1. Screenshots?
2. I can fix this in next version (although One S is not our job as its a port made by chinese dev but I know how to fix it). I assume the default camera path for One S is /DCIM/100MEDIA right? I need that info.
3. This also can be fixed.
4. Did you try to install any other keyboard from Google Play? Or patched htc_ime?
5. Don't bother. Antivirus works best on official devices like Mi-2. On ports it can be useless. Just leave it.
6. Screens? Well my Mi-2 keys are ok. Do you have default theme? Other than this... One S is lower resolution (qHD) than Mi-2 and MIUI v5 was made mostly for XHDPi devices (Mi-2) so small graphic glitches can happen. Remember that One S is no longer supported by MIUI official.

1. Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-18-19.png
2. A lot of phones isn't your job, but we love you because you help us anyway :) Yes, the path is /DCIM/100MEDIA
3. That will be very nice of you.
4. I try only that keyboard that goes with the ROM, it's fully what i get used to. Does patching resolves the problem ? What path do i need ? (thats what i am talking about 2013-07-20 14.34.17.png)
5. I get you. Forget about antivirus.
6. AS we can see at Mi2 there is 4 people in dialer and than dialer buttons, as at the one s dialer there is 4,5 poeple and than dialer, maybe that the reason the dialers block has different height ? (Mi2 - 2013-07-21 15.24.56.png) (htc one s - Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-22-55.png)

Attachments

• 2013-07-20 14.34.17.png
    2013-07-20 14.34.17.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 2013-07-21 15.24.56.png
    2013-07-21 15.24.56.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-22-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-22-55.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-18-19.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-21-15-18-19.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 291
As for smiles I'm not sure if its keyboard related or framework. I will look into this but this should be fixed by rom developer.
But sill if you have some graphic glitches like menu or that dialer then nothing can be done here. One S has qHD resolution so many graphics have to be scaled to fit the screen (all pngs. in MIUI v5 are XHDPI or HDPI). For Mi2 is ok because it has supported resolution and MIUI is native for that device.

Well at the http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/3-7-19.21395/ there is Author - Xiaomi .. whom than i should right to ?) I thought it's he right place to post bugs..
About menu - I reboot my htc one s and press menu, and here is how menu looks like. Next menu press will show smaller menu. So that why i think it's a bug, not the unsupported moment.
About keyboard, it's up to you. If you can - that's will be great, if this not possible - ok.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-21-16-06-30.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-21-16-06-30.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 273
i really love this rom :) i've been using miui since GB version on my lg optimus 2x. back then, i can edit the vold.fstab to change sd card mounting path. now, i'm using this build and expecting to do the same (swap sd card mounting). but when i tried to edit vold.fstab, it just left me struck on the boot animation. i've waited for approximately 10 minutes and nothing change (still stuck at boot animation)

that's why i'd like to ask here, is there any workaround to swap the sd card on my LG optimus 2x? i'd love to hear your reply

kindly

lamuri

========================================

somehow, i make it happen o_o i don't know what i did, but i swapped the sd card this time hahah

On note Gt-N7000 cannot start camera. It's only me or others too?
If you flash from >3.7.5 to 3.7.12/19 without a full wipe flash 3.7.19 again with a full wipe. Changed the base on 3.7.12, flashing without a full wipe can cause this issue.

Yes, sure... In which language is that issue? Only where is RTL fix?
~Tapatalk 4~
Okay, checked it now. Theres something wrong with your Mms.apk (full & multilang). If I add your mms.apk to my rom i got also the the Text field bug.

If you flash from >3.7.5 to 3.7.12/19 without a full wipe flash 3.7.19 again with a full wipe. Changed the base on 3.7.12, flashing without a full wipe can cause this issue.

Okay, checked it now. Theres something wrong with your Mms.apk (full & multilang). If I add your mms.apk to my rom i got also the the Text field bug.

So is this issue also when English lang using?

~Tapatalk 4~

Messaging app I'm not sure, if the bug is releated to MMS then I don't know 'cause I don't use that feature.
And yes, there is still that cursed line at the lock screen.
This version really feels more smooth.

Also, processor information is 1.2 Quad core instead of 1.5 Quad core.

So, just try to open the message app and it is not successful. I can not read or send messages through it.

Could someone pls explain what is (or what would be) the effect of "enforce proximity sensor" setting (path: contacts->settings-> more phone settings-> incoming call status settings)

I tested this function on this ROM as well, still I cannot find any useful effect. Only effect what I found by enable this setting, "flip to silence" and "quiet ring on pick up" functions do not work any more. These functions working again if disable "enforce proximity sensor" setting. Very strange...

Pls do not mix with "enable proximity sensor" setting 'cause it is working well.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Hi Ingbrzy,
Could you check please above. You are expert you should know. I just would like to understand...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When i try to send a picture from a gallery i got next screen, on Htc one s (Screenshot_2013-07-21-19-59-32.png)
And what it looks like at Mi2 (2013-07-21 19.08.04.png)
I take 2013-07-21 19.08.04.png and try to change it's resolution in windows 8 paint with saving proportion. So 540x960 is proportional 720x1280. So why the icons and text was changed ? Can we comehow turn it back ?
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-21-19-59-32.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-21-19-59-32.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 2013-07-21 19.08.04.png
    2013-07-21 19.08.04.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.