Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just try to open the message app and it is not successful. I can not read or send messages through it.

Happened to me in the previous release, it was a minimal release where I had to flash gapps.
I flashed the rom without everything included over it and I got Messaging app force close issue.

Doing a clean flash solved the issue for me.

Downloaded the rom again and Flashed and everything is working. Maybe something went wrong with the first download.
Happy that it is fixed now

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Hi
Im unable to download from Music Online Billboard.
In logcat the message is:
Code:
07-22 08:49:25.332 7837 7868 W ResponseProcessCookies: Invalid cookie header: "Set-Cookie: BAIDUID=2733982FCAAA2B3D012807EB6C25B442:FG=1; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; max-age=2145916555; path=/; domain=.baidu.com; version=1". Unable to parse expires attribute: Thu

I have experienced a strange issue with my MI2S. During a call If I get another call and pick it up, the previous caller get in hold, and second caller will be active (so far so good). When I want to finish the active calling and I want to switch back to previous call, I cannot do it sometimes, because the screen stay black. Is anyone who experienced same issue? Very annoying please somebody help me to solve the problem. Thx a lot!

Hi using this rom on the galaxy S3, but cannot see any animations on the live icons. is anyone having this problem?

So, is the new tinier font in galaxy s2 going to be permanent? It is kind of annoying. Can we please bring back the normal font.
Also, has any one noticed, you cannot choose the account to which we want to save any new contact we receive from whatsapp. By default any new contact saves to xiaomi account. Can we please get an option to save them to google account. Coz i do not want to sync my contacts with xiaomi.

Is it just me, who feels that phone has somehow different sounds? (somewhere loud, somewhere quiet) I feel it is really different from previous release, and it is sound related for sure. Gonna put back that old one perhaps.

Sent while riding a lawn-mower with Nokia 3310

i was hiding the photo in galley ..but now im unable to see that option.... is that been removed?

Is it just me, who feels that phone has somehow different sounds? (somewhere loud, somewhere quiet) I feel it is really different from previous release, and it is sound related for sure. Gonna put back that old one perhaps.

Dolby sound is in Xiaomi phones now.

Oh god, so that's the (...) problem. Thanks, I probably skipped that line while reading changelog.

While listening to the music on the speaker of my LG Nexus 4, I received a call. After the call was terminated, the music was coming from the ear piece. Paused the music and played it again and everything became normal again.
This bug has been there before, hope it gets fixed in the next release.
This bug seems to be in previous releases too.

I just realized there's an official release for P880 (Unknown Device). Is this the LG Optimus 4X? Has anybody tried it and does it work fine? Thanks.

Hey, the sound quality and volume is pretty good in this release just disable volume leveller setting (sound->dolby mobile control->dolby effects) And if you prefer different sound mode try different equalizer settings...

I just realized there's an official release for P880 (Unknown Device). Is this the LG Optimus 4X? Has anybody tried it and does it work fine? Thanks.

yes its LG Optimus 4X, just our post script dont know that device in the table.. will be fixed soon..

hello dev
this is great work by u as u get the weekly update so quick :D
just wanted to inform u that 3.7.19 is not available for htc sensation on files.miuiandroid.com
its only available on goo.im which is very slow as usual
just waiting for the sensation file to b uploaded on files.miuiandroid.com

Thank You

So, is the new tinier font in galaxy s2 going to be permanent? It is kind of annoying. Can we please bring back the normal font.
Also, has any one noticed, you cannot choose the account to which we want to save any new contact we receive from whatsapp. By default any new contact saves to xiaomi account. Can we please get an option to save them to google account. Coz i do not want to sync my contacts with xiaomi.

kindly change the font size as per ur requirement under
Setting > Display > Font Size

Thank you iBotPeaches, to be sure GPS won't work at all? Or just location services?
I find location services a bit creepy and I don't use Google maps.

I'm scared of both :)
AFAIK, your GPS will work normally, but not the Network Location. If you are worried about your privacy, just wait for CM ROM for our Xiaomi and use it with PDroid (I hope it will be possible to patch it)
But it's hard to escape from Big Brother, my plans to kidnap the president are hard to keep secure

anyone had problems with battery life on mi1s when using music player or radio ive had to switch back to last weeks version cos my battery only lasted 3 hours seams like somethings stopping it going into sleep as the phone seamed hot

anyone had problems with battery life on mi1s when using music player or radio ive had to switch back to last weeks version cos my battery only lasted 3 hours seams like somethings stopping it going into sleep as the phone seamed hot

Same problem with me. My M1S is quite hot even when it just standby and the battery drained within very quickly.
Also on previous post somebody mentioned about DOLBY sound but I can't find it anywhere in my M1S

Great ROM. I was just wondering when wil MIUI v5 be released on Galaxy S (I9000). Also the current 3.7.19 on Galaxy S (I9000) is 4.1 or 4.2?
Thank you for the reply and sorry for stupid questions, I am confused so I asked you people :)

Great ROM. I was just wondering when wil MIUI v5 be released on Galaxy S (I9000). Also the current 3.7.19 on Galaxy S (I9000) is 4.1 or 4.2?
Thank you for the reply and sorry for stupid questions, I am confused so I asked you people :)

MIUIv4 is dead... all our ROM are now MIUIv5.. on 4.1 for i9000....

Reactions: sharxx47
Status
Not open for further replies.